Infinite Dungeons For Neverwinter Nights

skavenhorde

Little BRO Rat
We were talking about Bioware's Neverwinter Nights in a newsbit which reminded me of my search for one of Bioware's premium modules.

If anyone knows where you can find Infinite Dungeons or even Crown of Cormyr please post a link or PM me. I'd like to add Infinite Dungeons to my collection.

EDIT: I should clarify that I want to BUY it. I've searched around and all I can find are those torrents. I never understood why Bioware in all their infinite wisdom decided to pull these from their store. Does it really cost that much to have it on their store?

rat

there's serious legal disputes over these. Bio and Atari don't play nice any more and WotC actually has an additional veto.

also, their authentication server was taken down at the same time they claimed to be hacked and took down the old forums. i'm not sure if the last patch turns off the DRM.

Wow…legal problems for a 9 year old game?!? I fully understand the necessary evils of the business side of video games but seriously…this is a decade-old game we're talking about, and I have to wonder: why isn't all of this sorted out in a really easy to use way for the relatively small amount of people still playing NWN1?

Thanks guys.

I had forgotten about the legal trouble. I knew there was a reason I wasn't able to get it.

Last edited:
I wouldn't worry about trying to be politically correct in this situation. If Atari has chosen to make it impossible to purchase the game, then there's no reason to even try.

It looks like since Bioware is hosting them for free then it probably doesn't matter how you get them now.

Back
Top Bottom