The Totally NEW Team Corwin Thread

Works for me! Something different. Only issue is not hearing puggers with Skype call on. We can chat that when we all log in.

OK, I've TR'd my Wizzy so remind me please, just how much of Korthos are we supposed to do before we play them as a group? Are we supposed to do them on Elite, Hard, or both? Level 1 Wizzies are VERY squishy!!!! :)

I think the plan was to finish Korthos and the Harbor solo quests before we group up. You, being a 2nd lifer, shouldn't need to worry about elite streaking right now, just do Hard. If you send a tell, I'll bring in my Druid at level 2, and I'll lend a hand going through the quests. She's only done the village and the one right near the explorer entrance, so not too far ahead of you.

Confirming- all of Korthos plus Harbor solos. If, being a 2nd lifer, you hit level 3, please do not take it yet.

OK, I've done all but MP on Korthos at Hard. Will do the solo quests except arachnaphobia which I hate. I'd prefer to have someone else with me for MP; it's such a PITA solo, especially with a squishy!!

Finished korthos. Haven't done harbor solos yet, will do mp with whoever wants since murianni 3rd life. If on, send a skype msg.

Any reason why we don't take level 3. You can run all level 1 quests at elite as level 3 and still get the bravery bonus. It would be nice to be level 3 when doing Misery's Peak.

Peter, Peter, Peter, REAL RPG players do Misery Peak at Level 1 solo with no buffs of any sort!! :)

My toon is a vet 1 build, so she's level 4. What quests should I plan on having done, & when do we plan to start playing these toons? I thought we were not going to start them till our current Friday toons hit level 20?

We will use the new Friday toons when we don't have 8 people attending on Friday (like what's happened quite often the last few months).

Then we have an alternative to playing the epics. It's easier to catch up at low level if you couldn't attend on the Friday run. We just post on the forum which quests we did and then the ones not attending can catch up during the week.

My cleric has TR'ed after using the LR20 to add 20 FVS levels to him just before he TR'd. He preferred the +1 spell pen and + 20 SP from the FVS past life.

I will run through Korthos today and do the harbor solos. I expect to be level 3 by the end of these runs. Then my toon will be available for level 2 harbor quests.

Is this the time where we will start playing together?

Aletys' toon can join us from that point since you can be level 4 in level 2 quests without breaking the streak. So her toon needs to do Korthos and level 2 solos too if she wants the favor.

Last Friday we finally got the 2 supreme shards for Ambrer so she can get her greensteel HP item (heavy fort, 45 hp, stoneskin clickie, +5 protection).

Reywind: I have all the mats needed to craft this item. Just contact me when you're online so we can get it done.

First we need to make the blank. I can even help out there. I believe Ambrer has the pie pieces needed for the blank after running the Vale quests with us. I have all the mats for the blank.

Planning the slot to use can require some work since one needs to take into account which slots will be occupied for other items at epic levels. The goggles slot is usually a great place for a greensteel item at heroic levels, but there are many nice goggles at epic levels. Cloak is another often used position for greensteel, but there are some nice high level cloaks too like the jeweled cloak. I guess Ambrer already has got the commendation items from King's Forest?

I really look forward to seeing any of Corwin's toons do Misery's Peak elite solo at level 1 without buffs. Unfortunately I won't live long enough to watch that happen. :p

Ok I thought the plan was as follows:
1. We play the current Friday toons all the way as high as game allows.
2. We start a second Friday only group as Dte stated, level 2 max and these will be what we run when tired of running epic stuff with FTA (Friday toons group A being current ones.)
3. We can all have secondary alts at level 2 we can run when someone is MIA.
4. We will have two FT's only for group runs. FTA and FTB (second bunch)

That is what I thought we were doing. Where is that man with the Big book when you need him? :cm:

Ok I thought the plan was as follows:
1. We play the current Friday toons all the way as high as game allows.
2. We start a second Friday only group as Dte stated, level 2 max and these will be what we run when tired of running epic stuff with FTA (Friday toons group A being current ones.)
3. We can all have secondary alts at level 2 we can run when someone is MIA.
4. We will have two FT's only for group runs. FTA and FTB (second bunch)

That is what I thought we were doing. Where is that man with the Big book when you need him? :cm:

Well, 1 & 2 sound fine. However, if I understand you correctly, we're going to have a 3rd group of low level alts? I don't have any toons who will work for that. At the heroic levels I have a level 7 wizard with a rogue splash, a level 9 monk, & a level 17 Wizard. That's it.

I thought the plan was to have a total of two FT groups, not three: A high level FT group (going to level 28, or whatever the top level is), & a low level FT group to alternate with the high level group. Then, if everyone can't show up on a given Friday, depending on the plan for that week, we either work with our other alts (our other epics or mid level toons), or folks who can't be there make up on their own between the Friday runs.

On a side note, a bunch of us ran Haunted Halls this weekend, and it was lots of fun. It's something we should consider running as a Friday group, perhaps with our current epic alts on a Friday.

I was under the impression we were only going to have 2 Friday toon groups, not 3.

1. The current level 18 group we will be running together even at epic. Primary group to run when we have all 8 group members showing.

2. A group of TR's that will do Korthos and harbor solos before we group up. Can be run on Friday sessions when the main group is not full. This as an alternative to running epics every time someone are missing.

All other toons we have we can run at any week day together with guildies or in pugs.

I only have 6 toons:

1. Peters (currently level 27 fighter) who will be my main epic character. He will ETR regularly when he hits 28 and then work his way up again from 20. I don't think he will TR again in the foreseeable future.

2. Karlpeter (currently level 18 fighter). He is my main Friday toon and will be there. Once he hits 20 he will LR from a 14/6 fighter / pally into a 12 / 6 / 2 fighter / monk / pally. It can't be done now since he's holding level 19. He will play all the way up to 28 in guild Friday sessions.

3. Rolfpeter (currently level 1 cleric). He is my alternate Friday toon. He will now play through Korthos and Harbor solos and pick up with the group before Friday.

4. Pitrelon (currently level 13 artificer). He's free to run with any group and will get to epic levels and probably stay there for awhile.

5. Petresus (currently level 12 monk). He's free to run with any group and will get to epic levels and probably stay there for awhile.

6. Peterp (currently level 9 cleric). He's free to run with any group and will get to epic levels and probably stay there for awhile.

I don't see the need for having alternate low levels since we will quite often split in 2 groups and have hirelings. It's not like low level quests are really difficult even on elite.

If we really want to run a particular quest with the low levels and need everybody to show then we just hold until we have everybody. That is what we have done with the current Friday group and it has worked well. We have got through all content so far on elite.

Think we are saying the same thing here. FTA is high and FTB will be lowbies. A third low level is your choice. I said you can have one for days we have MIA's.

I just wanted to be sure I did get the Friday Only aspect of both groups straight for me. That was what I thought we said, but it seems we will be best discussing this in Skype as the translations are getting muddled typing it here.

Last edited:
I never get lost in Coal Chamber!! :) I'm ALWAYS following someone else, so if THEY get lost, it's their fault!!!! :D

Back
Top Bottom