Obama Invades Uganda, Targets Christians

BillSeurer

Eternal Supreme Dictator
Oh my God! Why has the lamestream, left wing media not covered this more? Thanks Rush Limbaugh for letting us know!

Transcript from Rush's show:

"Lord's Resistance Army are Christians. It means God. I was only kidding. Lord's Resistance Army are Christians. They are fighting the Muslims in Sudan. And Obama has sent troops, United States troops to remove them from the battlefield, which means kill them. That's what the lingo means, "to help regional forces remove from the battlefield," meaning capture or kill.

So that's a new war, a hundred troops to wipe out Christians in Sudan, Uganda, and -- (interruption) no, I'm not kidding."

(later)

"Is that right? The Lord's Resistance Army is being accused of really bad stuff? Child kidnapping, torture, murder, that kind of stuff? Well, we just found out about this today. We're gonna do, of course, our due diligence research on it. But nevertheless we got a hundred troops being sent over there to fight these guys -- and they claim to be Christians."

- - -

Gee Rush, perhaps you should consider due diligence BEFORE accusing the president of sending troops to "wipe out Christians". Heck, *I* know about the Lord's Resistance Army and I am not in the news business like you.

Rush is quite possibly the dumbest human being alive.

Indeed. He is one of the main beefs I have with the current Republican party. For some reason they hold him almost sacred (though not quite as sacred as Reagan). The last time a Republican leader took him to task he ended almost almost having to crawl to Rush on his knees to beg forgiveness.

Indeed. He is one of the main beefs I have with the current Republican party. For some reason they hold him almost sacred (though not quite as sacred as Reagan). The last time a Republican leader took him to task he ended almost almost having to crawl to Rush on his knees to beg forgiveness.

It's the problem of the fringe. They seem to control the Republican party. The left fringe has a lot of influence on the Dems, but it doesn't seem as pervasive.

The fringe has taken over the Republican party in my state, too. They used to have reasonable people they ran as candidates who easily won elections by wide margins but they don't even let those guys show up at their conventions any more (seriously!).

I would question the intelligence of folks (both left and right) claiming Rush and Beck are news sources long before I'd question the intelligence of those two political entertainers.

Both are definitely entertainers first and foremost. Regardless, Rush does have some incredible political power (some magazine labelled him the most powerful political figure in the US, above president Obama - can't remember which magazine). I wouldn't be so quick to jump to the conclusion that he or Beck are dumb, let alone some of the dumbest people in the world, considering their positions. Both occasionally make good points, but you will never see them running for office because they control a lot more power from their entertainment positions than nearly any politician, make a heck of a lot more money doing it, and don't have to worry about public smear campaigns so much.

I would question the intelligence of folks (both left and right) claiming Rush and Beck are news sources long before I'd question the intelligence of those two political entertainers.

They are indeed entertainers (clowns to be precise*) dte. But they seems to have influence way above level entertainers should have.

* BTW I don't consider Ed Schultz to be all that much different from those two.

Yep, the left has their share of entertainers parading as legit sources, too. I've personally seen (so it's not second-hand hearsay) an episode where Glenn Beck stated very clearly that he's "news entertainment", which garners him far more respect in my book than disingenuous folks like Schultz, Michael Moore, Olberman, and Rush.

Yep, the left has their share of entertainers parading as legit sources, too. I've personally seen (so it's not second-hand hearsay) an episode where Glenn Beck stated very clearly that he's "news entertainment", which garners him far more respect in my book than disingenuous folks like Schultz, Michael Moore, Olberman, and Rush.

Don't get me started on Moore. The fact that people actually consider his work documentaries makes my blood boil.

On the other hand Jon Stewart, who declares himself a comedian, handles news better than some of those employed by news networks (never mind the clowns).

Back
Top Bottom