Watch Dogs

curious

liberty or license
i know its cool to hate ubisoft, but for me i keep loving the games they put out. here's a new ip that's definately a lot like assassin creed (could be using same engine) but take place in modern, near future possibly times and a bit like deus ex with some non lethal take downs and gadgets. the third video is the gameplay video, the one i watched, and is bloody awesome. this game looks promising but at the same time somewhat creepy. the tagline "everything is connected — connection is power" is also similar to mantra "nothing is true — everything is permitted". this game is genius in fills the market/void of those looking for the assassin's creed modern world future setting while at the same time leaving that franchise the breathing room now to focus on historical settings.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/06/16/how-ubisoft-kept-watch-dogs-secret

trust me it will be 10 minutes well spent.

Seen it - looks very interesting. I have a hunch they are going to wait for the next console generation to release it, though.

Old news the game was revealed at E3. It will be released for XBOX/PS3/PC. The only drawback for me is Ubisift's DRM and poor controls on the pc.

Back
Top Bottom