Sword Coast Legends - Info and Stream today

Limited module creation tools has generally been the biggest drawback in the critic reviews, and a lot of people have been complaining about that.
Lot more complained about non existing D&D rules, crap combat, bad SP, bad graphics and so on and on. Workable DM mode and campaign creator will not make all of the other things better. It will only make the game better for the people already playing. But it will still get the game killed and their servers shut down.

Another thought: If they had involved and listened to the community earlier and had released the game (accoring to the published roadmap) in December with the announced changes, the game would imho have been rated 10-15% better.

This is exactly what the community said over and over and over to the developers. You and I have both been on those forums Morrandir and we can attest to the fact that they didn't listen.

Actually, a lot of the released news is exactly what a lot of people wanted.

Updating on Steam now. No idea if it's the "Pumpkin" patch, but it's fairly large.

Well they are a small company and didn't have much budget for it. My guess is, this early cash they are getting will pay for some patches. If any of you have seen the requested additions from users its HUGE, but I am doubting very much they are going to make enough from this game to get funding to do what they want. Remember that KotOR2 only had patch 1b until very recently.

I don't see anyone doing a better game right now. It isn't D&D but it is a very playable game.

Whatever I didn't set the bar and I don't live in the past so what do I know. Hate it all you want, for a first go around it fun and playable.

I don't see anyone doing a better game right now. It isn't D&D but it is a very playable game.

Whatever I didn't set the bar and I don't live in the past so what do I know. Hate it all you want, for a first go around it fun and playable.

SRR: HK, WL2DC, D:OSEE, new patch for PoE and F4 soon out… yea no better games to play lol
and by the time they fix some of the crap 2nd exp for PoE will be out and BG1: SoD as well.

I take it this is the Single Player option you are referring to? The reason I ask is because that is what I was interested in.

I think I'm going to have some fun with the single player campaign as well. From all you can read the story is quite enjoyable.

Back
Top Bottom