Pricewatch!

Personally skipped FC back then and went straight for Blood Dragon, which is on sale for 3,74€. Great game if you like the 80s ^^

I've played Anno 2070 for months back in the day, just couldn't stop. It's an awsome strategy game and is worth every penny. And is the best one of Anno games.

It uses uPlay. :(

Got Anno 2070 Complete so far in team Summer sale.

I missed that on a really good sale last year and keep waiting for it to drop again ... 40% off is barely a sale these days ;)

Keep in mind that on uPlay directly the complete edition is already 40% off - 30€:
http://shop.ubi.com/store/ubiemea/e...tID.271755400/Anno_2070_Complete_Edition.html

So unless it gets lower than that on Steam summer sale… Just don't buy, you don't need doubleDRM on that price.

---

News on Origin. They've added a new feature called Free Time (under Free Games).
The first entry is Titanfall - you can play it for free 48 hours this weekend.
I'm not into MMOs at all so I'm not interested, but if someone wanted to try before buy that game desperately, now is your chance.
https://www.origin.com/en-ie/store/free-games

Last edited:
Picked up Anachronox for $1.75 on Steam. You can find some interesting things if you search by RPG genre and the lowest prices first. Some cheap-o games there that look like they are worth playing.

You should be able to get Anno 2070 complete for 12.50$ or less if you keep your eyes open. GMG had it for that a couple of weeks back, and Amazon.com during the winter sale.

Maybe we should limit ourselfs to flash sales regarding steam. Otherwise we would have to mention pretty much every Game available as basically everything is on sale. ^^

I was just browsing through my games in the Steam client, and realised I have a huge list of excellent games waiting for me to play/replay (then I have another list of games on GoG, Origin, and Humble).

Then I asked myself how I can justify buying more games, even if they cost a penny in the Steam sale?

I also found it stressful to look at the Steam page looking for something new or interesting to buy, and later trying to find a time to play the excellent games that I already have.

To summarise, I just can't justify buying more games on Steam with my huge backlog, cheap or not.

King's Bounty: The Legend is $1.99 for the next two hours at Gog.

I missed that on a really good sale last year and keep waiting for it to drop again … 40% off is barely a sale these days ;)

Oh 40% is the standard sale price, I bought it when it was flash (or daily?), paid $12.49 for the complete edition of Anno 2070.

Maybe we should limit ourselfs to flash sales regarding steam. Otherwise we would have to mention pretty much every Game available as basically everything is on sale. ^^

this video shows the rules for Steam sales clearly…

Back
Top Bottom