Jeff Vogel Respons To Critics Regarding His Newest Game

I dont repeat somebody's comment.

I read the argumentations on both threads and accept their developpment and conclusions because they are sound.

The only point that could change the deal would be that the observations allowing the reasoning to proceed were wrong. They are not as several players reported them. From the same set of data, I would have reached the same conclusion by myself.

That's not a sane attitude, and for commenting comments from another forum, and worse, from codex, so pointless, but ok I won't insist more.

That's not a sane attitude, and for commenting comments from another forum, and worse, from codex, so pointless, but ok I won't insist more.

please dont insult jeffy poo :poo:,
he takes his fanbase seriously unlike som devs​

1. imagine it like this you draw a painting for your mom and then she slaps you around the face and rams your bum with a vibrating dildo
  2. jeff vogel was that young boy. forever scarred. forever alone.

please dont insult jeffy poo :poo:,
he takes his fanbase seriously unlike som devs​

1. imagine it like this you draw a painting for your mom and then she slaps you around the face and rams your bum with a vibrating dildo
  2. jeff vogel was that young boy. forever scarred. forever alone.

Lol, back to your codex, this make you no good coming here.

I wonder the link with my last post but anyway, I'll enjoy answer this, could even thank you for that post!

But first let make more right your comparison, it's a "poor" boy that smash his mother, then the mother smash back, and some time after apologize.

But that is wrong: Jeff is as much adult than are anonymous codex members, both require the same level of indulgence.

Jeff apologize post put himself in a up position, he is the mother and codex members the uneducated/uncivilized boys.

Some people here consider the aggressive posts from codex boys as requiring more indulgence. And at opposite the adult who is Jeff requires no indulgence in his moderate but quite direct answer to the poor boys.

But all of that is totally wrong, all are adult, Jeff and codex members. Most players of Jeff games are most probably adult, and nobody require more indulgence. And if some are really young boys it's time they learn to not participate to adult talk or at least accept the consequences.

But behind that, The Who time is over, when people that create something wouldn't need lick asses of the masses, this is over.

Jeff is just an indie game developer and if DA2 sales could not be hurt by codex (it's DAO fans disappointment that provided the hurt) it could be different for Jeff games. So probably he will have learn lick asses to survive, if he isn't already too old to learn that. That's just brutal reality, but that is dirty reality, nothing good behind all of that.

Codex is a stinking pile of sh*t and the members are largely a bunch of asshats. Allowing posts to openly condone piracy on indie titles says it all. I only blame Vogel for bothering to respond to those f*cking retards. I'm using Codex speak to make sure the f*cktards understand my post.

Back
Top Bottom