ES4: Shivering Isles - Updated Patches

Dhruin

SasqWatch
From the Elder Scrolls site:
We have released updated patches for all language versions of Shivering Isles. Download the patches here. An Xbox 360 update for Shivering Isles is now available for download from Xbox Live. We have also released an updated patch for Oblivion for the English US version only. Read the full patch notes here and download the patch here.
More information.

Well, I guess I need to reinstall Oblivion ... just as well, I installed the beta patch and the game started crashing like crazy so I was headed there ... reminder, don't patch when you have no troubles, don't patch when you have no troubles, don't patch when you have no troubles ...

That's an interesting comment considering our discussions re using patched/unpatched games for reviews!! :) That's why I rarely patch once I start playing, unless something is totally broken.

Well nobody can force you to patch. You can always say you felt uncomfortable. ;)

Well nobody can force you to patch. You can always say you felt uncomfortable. ;)

I honestly didn't even think - I've never had issues with Oblivion or any of the modules, so I just immediately patched. No biggie, I wasn't even out of the prison area yet.

Back
Top Bottom