Gothic 3 I'm usually against hand holding but...

cptmaxon

Watchdog
this world is just too darn big, and things should have a better descirption than , in the creavice not far from here there is a camp of orcs...

That's true, but I don't mind a bit of searching -> To many games are to easy today and what's the reward of that? I mean that for example one Tomb Raider game (or more) had another version for the European market then the American one. European one was more tactical and puzzles, while the American one was with more action. And for me that worked out fine: action is good, tactical and puzzles better.

But I understand you want to point out something that wasn't developped intentional I believe. Still I like those kinda bugs more then a clipping bug or quest broken one.

Well, there's a bunch of orc's directly below as you stand on the bridge as you exit the Nordmarian village - not to be confused with the orcs guarding the bridge quest (with shamen). This bunch are easy to take out as there are no shaman - or do you mean the noisy drumming orcs guarding the pass quest? - are you using helpers (followers) or going it alone?

That's true, but I don't mind a bit of searching -> To many games are to easy today and what's the reward of that? I mean that for example one Tomb Raider game (or more) had another version for the European market then the American one. European one was more tactical and puzzles, while the American one was with more action. And for me that worked out fine: action is good, tactical and puzzles better..

I would be interested in knowing which Tomb Raider game that was, as I don't believe that is true at all.

well I'm talking about the noisy orc, he's not noisy at all damn it!
I can't find him:(.

hey thanks Wulf... what about chornonomin?;)

Last edited:
@cptmaxon

I collected most of the answers but the final pieces to the puzzle were missing. I tried too hard, the game wore me out and i finally gave up.

The big "Chroni-man" is still there and lies hidden within the depths of G1 sealed in a timeless tomb waiting forever for the true hero that i doubt will ever come.

Solving G3 might just give you the 'edge' of solving G1 but in reality it is hard unless the gamer becomes *attuned* to the concept of the game, without this the solution will never be found unless by some stroke of uncanny luck like i did.

Solving G3 is easier because the clues are purposely exposed via the game progression - in someways a pinacle of gaming excellence because going slightly off-track within the game's progress means you have *unknowingly* failed, you have to know what you want to achieve before you get there (an almost impossible task) In G1 the clues are certainly there, hard but not impossible to construct a logical picture.
I've re-installed G3 (vanilla) once again, it will be hard to stay on the right path.

All alignment to the gods must be maintained, all orcs kept on-hold and not killed within Myrtana (to appease Adanos and consequently Beliar). Then onward to Nordmar where all hostile orcs *are killed* and totally eliminated (to appease Innos) then....well i'll stop there, best not to go further till an amicable outcome is found..?

If i see skating orcs fleeing (or even disappearing) en-mass on quest completion throughout the kingdom...i will be very pleased. ;)

Back
Top Bottom