Risen Drawbridge Chapter 4

taspool

Traveler
I'm stuck trying to lower the drawbridge in chapter 4 in the western priests tomb. I have read that there is a winch which can be shot with an arrow, but my eyes must be bad because I've spent forever trying to spot this winch from every available angle and I just can't see it. Is it in one of the gaps you can see to either side of the drawbridge, or what? I've resorted to firing dozens of arrows everywhere in case the object is too far away to show up on screen, but still no luck.

Thanks for any help.

You see it across the lava chasm - you do have to look at a bit of an angle. You see it through a large hole caused by large pieces of masonry that has been broken out of the wall.

Keep in mind that there are a few holes or "windows" from which you can look across the lava, on either side of the complex you find yourself in. Make use of your map in order not to get mixed up.

Just adding to the commentary - there is a large cavern behind the rightmost door where you can see the back of the structure and the winch. Simply shoot it. There might be nautilus gag puzzle to access the cave...

Back
Top Bottom