Drakensang Avanti's book??

stefan9

Watchdog
Hi guys.

I am busy with the dragon quest. I have gotten all 3 parts needed for it but I can't find Avanti's book called the magica luminosus. I have looked all over the place.

Any help would be appreciated.

It's on the first level below where the acolyte is running around. It's on a book stand and it is a different color from all the other books on the level.

You're quite welcome

Talk to the kid running around that you get the key from a 2nd time, Dasale. He'll admit he can't find the book and ask for your help.

Talk to the kid running around that you get the key from a 2nd time, Dasale. He'll admit he can't find the book and ask for your help.
I would have found it nice if the guy had stopped running around like a headless chicken after you solved the quest. But you can still hear him downstairs when you visit the temple on later occasions.

Yes, I also thought he should've calmed down a little bit.

Ha yes I didn't search around that. First time(s) you talk to him he request nothing.

Not the clearest quest for sure, and even once you finish it he is still running around looking for a book. lol

Back
Top Bottom