DA:O Bug or No?

Dragon Age: Origins

ToddMcF2002

SasqWatch
I've noticed that if you pause quickly enough following dialog with the enemy and issue orders, they can be ignored and cleared off the queue. I won't mention the fight but it was one of those reload 4-5 times type fights. I'd issue a fireball (ignored) run orders (ignored) etc. Seems as if the enemy has the initial round of combat orders no matter what you do and if you manage to issue them first they get canceled.

Anyone else notice this?

I've noticed that if you pause quickly enough following dialog with the enemy and issue orders, they can be ignored and cleared off the queue. I won't mention the fight but it was one of those reload 4-5 times type fights. I'd issue a fireball (ignored) run orders (ignored) etc. Seems as if the enemy has the initial round of combat orders no matter what you do and if you manage to issue them first they get canceled.

Anyone else notice this?

I have seen orders canceled, but have also gotten the first round, so I'm not sure what dictates.

I've seen orders cancelled quite a lot. Haven't really seen a definite pattern as to why yet, but it seems to happen whenever there's rapid character switching between characters that are far away from each other (so the new default action becomes "run to the selected character").

Back
Top Bottom