Gamescom 2014

Myrthos

Cave Canem
Administrator
This year Gamescom is from the 13th till the 17th of August.
I plan to at least go on the 13th as it is press day and nice an quiet (relatively). If needed I also go on the 14th.

Before I dive into the process of making appointments, maybe it is an idea to ask you, our visitors, which developer should be paid a visit to gather more information?
The Gamescom website gives this as a list of exhibitors related to RPGs.

At the moment I've only asked for one appointment, which is with Daedalic for Blackguards 2.

The Gamescom website gives this as a list of exhibitors related to RPGs.
Doesn't work for me, I'm getting empty search results.
You can do a "search for commodity groups" navigating to Entertainment software (Games) -> Roleplaying games though.

I'm interested in:
  • Bethesda (Fallout 4)
  • CD Projekt (Witcher 3, GOGalaxy)
  • Deep Silver (Risen 3, "Risen 4"?)
  • Focus Home Interactive (next RPG with Spiders?)
  • Topware Interactive (Raven's Cry)
  • EA (Mass Effect 4 and new IP)
  • Kalypso (Demonicon successor?)
  • bitComposer (What has really happened to Chaos Chronicles? ;) )

Last edited:
don't know if it'll be there, but I'm interested in Paradox's Runemaster (and if there's a Paradox booth, ask them what's Project Augustus!)

At the moment I've only asked for one appointment, which is with Daedalic for Blackguards 2.
:drool:

Too many are listed under RPG and some are either obscure or suspicious (B-Ray? Bigpoint? puh-lease).

If time allows, besides Morrandir's suggestion, I have a couple of my own:
Deck13 - getting Venetica back on Steam, sequel?
Deep Silver - any plans on new Perry Rhodan games, any possibility of moving it into RPG genre?

• bitComposer (What has really happened to Chaos Chronicles? ;) )

Great idea !

I'd also suggest Focus Home Interactive.
And Riot Games, too. I judge this from their Wikipedia entry ...

(and if there's a Paradox booth, ask them what's Project Augustus!)
Hopefully it's the next Rome grand strategy game. I definitely would love an updated game with their new engine. So fingers crossed.:fingerscrossed:

Hopefully it's the next Rome grand strategy game. I definitely would love an updated game with their new engine. So fingers crossed.:fingerscrossed:

me too, but I think when asked what it was someone said it was not a sequel (I may be wrong), which would exclude my two preferences (Rome 2 or Victoria 3). If that's the case, I'm hoping it'd be a Dark Ages game covering the barbarian invasions from around 365 to 866 so it ties with CK2's The Old Gods' starting date.

I most likely won't attend : Tickets have been sold out, and, since I'm going to Berlin from tomorrow until Tuesday, it's unlikely that I'll be able to get any.

However, I do plan to attend the SWTOR event in an nearby hotel on Friday evening : http://www.swtor.com/info/news/blog/20140703

(Besides, After German language, I'd say "I'm attending to it", but that's wrong, no ?)

Back
Top Bottom