Two Worlds PC

max killen

Watchdog
I have put off playing Two Worlds because of all the negative reviews. That is until this last weekend. I do not know what game all those other people were playing; but I think this game is great. Kind of like the Gothic series; but more monsters!! There are tons of them through out the game. I just turned level 6 and I think this game is exciting and wish that I played it earlier.

The Two Worlds games have been in my backlog for what seems like forever. I've played a little of TW1, and I liked what I saw for the most part. The atmosphere doesn't match Gothic's, but the world is quite large. I hear it gets ridiculously easy towards the endgame though due to being overpowered.

I'm glad you're liking it Max. I found it a little bit too easy once you hit the mid to upper levels but it was fun until then. The next game Two Worlds Two is much better, imho.

Two worlds 2 is a very nice game, but loses its charm about 2/3 of thr game. I was playing a mage char with really overpowered spell combos (my own fault), but from the swampy area until the end was to much grinding and to little story for my taste.

The end also sucked, but i dont like endbosses.
Sounds negative.....
But overall i had lots of fun! And its better the. Tw1

Like I said, I am only level 5 or 6 and I am having a lot of fun. Avoiding a lot of monsters, I get killed real fast. The game has already paid for itself (I bought it dirt cheap) in enjoyment, so everything else is great. If Two Worlds 2 is even better, then I will try that next. I have been playing Morrowind for years and years, it is time for something new, and this is it.

The Two Worlds games have been in my backlog for what seems like forever. I've played a little of TW1, and I liked what I saw for the most part. The atmosphere doesn't match Gothic's, but the world is quite large. I hear it gets ridiculously easy towards the endgame though due to being overpowered.

It's been in my backlog for a heck of a long time now also, and I really liked what I saw when I messed around in the game after picking it up on a GOG sale.

I'm glad it gets easier because I was getting mauled by wolves everywhere I went at the beginning of the game.
Well going to fire it up tonight after all this talk.

Two Worlds got a rather horrible console release. This was a game made for PC, and then lazily ported to consoles, and the result shows. This is why it got such bad review scores, because the console version was horrible.
Two Worlds is by no means the best game ever made, there are better games like it out there, but I still found it enjoyable. It is a bit shorter than you would expect from a game like this though.

I tried Two Worlds on Xbox 360 a few years ago, and It was truly horrible. The resolution was almost painful to look at, and the frame-rate was like a slide show, making the game almost unplayable. I recently got it on Steam though, so I am eager to try out the PC version :).

I liked Two Worlds 1 quite a bit. It definitely had problems (not nearly enough NPC models, some skills that were completely pointless) but there was plenty of fun to make up for it.

TW2 didn't work out so well for me. I just couldn't get into it. Maybe I need to give it another shot with a different character...

I also liked Two Worlds more than I probably should have ... terrible voice acting, poor balance, loads of bugs. I remember my description was 'I started getting pushed around by kittens and ended up one-hit killing Elder Dragons'. And yet ... I preferred it to many 'better' games ...

Two Worlds was definitely not the best game, but, if you can get past its flaws, it can be enjoyable.

Back
Top Bottom