Looking for a Baldur's Gate 1 editor...

thartanian

Watchdog
I've been wanting to really get into Baldur's Gate 2 and have tried a few times but never have. So I've decided to try from part 1. I'm finally starting to understand what this game is all about. The music is also phenomenal. Anyhow, I'm running a mage. I'm about 10 hours in. However, when creating the character I allocated one point towards small sword in weapon proficiency. I'm now regretting it and wish I had placed the point in blunt weapons so that I can confidently rock a staff. Are there any editors that can modify a character once the game has already started?

I have checked out TeamBG's Baldur's Gate editors, but with that one I have to export my character, then make this one change. However, there's no way to import a character once the game has already started. I would have to create a new game and then import when creating a character. Are there any editors that would suit my needs? Any good recommendations?

Ah, found Gatekeeper, worked like a charm.

hxxp://www.sorcerers.net/Games/BG/index_editors.php

Yeah, I always use GateKeeper and ShadowKeeper. ShadowKeeper is the BG2 version, but it is also used for BG1 if you have TuTU installed.

Back
Top Bottom