Lords of Xulima - Steam Early Access Next Week

aries100

SasqWatch
The developers for this game has announced that the game will be availble for Steam Early Access next week.

The Steam Early Access version will be launched at the end of the next week. At that point, we will make another update to announce it.
All backers and pre-orders will

receive their own Steam key to activate the game next week! The early version included about 50-60% of the game (about 50 hours of gameplay time). In the next weeks we will unlock the rest of the content, and as promised, the new class "Divine Summoner" and the special artifact, the Talisman of Golot

More information.

Looking forward to giving this a go. As usual I'll try to keep the hours at a minimun as to not ruin anything of the final experience though, but my backlog is empty so we'll see if I succeed. Didn't go very well when I tried the EA of Underrail...

Looking forward to giving this a go. As usual I'll try to keep the hours at a minimun as to not ruin anything of the final experience though, but my backlog is empty so we'll see if I succeed. Didn't go very well when I tried the EA of Underrail…
"Backlog" and "empty" (without a "NOT" between them) in the same sentence? Are you some sort of time traveler? An anomaly in the space-time continuum? Dorian Gray?

Same here. When you're picky, it's not that hard to haven en empty backlog. ;)

They also mentioned on facebook that the video restriction is dropping at this point. So from that point on everyone can freely upload their footage.

"Backlog" and "empty" (without a "NOT" between them) in the same sentence? Are you some sort of time traveler? An anomaly in the space-time continuum? Dorian Gray?

I'm pretty sure if i invested time in searching I could find several games I haven't played that I would enjoy. But I've finished all the games in my Steam catalogue, and and I've no games lined up that I feel I have to play. It does feel weird though, can't remember the last time this happened...

To me this happens all the time. Not now however.
There is sooo much good stuff coming out the next months that I have no Idea when to play it all.
Most recent game was Divinity Original Sin, Halfway is bought but I didn't find to play it yet. Then in a couple of weeks we get Wasteland 2. Shortly after that there is the Release of Xulima. That one is followed by the new Civilization (if you are into 4x of course). Jagged Alliance Flashback is also scheduled to be released this year. I am also pretty sure that we will see the release of State of Decay before end of this year. And maybe in Winter we will get Pillars of Eternity. And maybe we will also see Avernum 2 and Antharion before the end of the year. Oh and there is also Dragon Age Inquisition.

So there is tons of stuff to play, games which will suck off tons of time.
And I am actually one with tons of free time. I guess if you have a family to care for or a job which consumes 50h a week, you likey won't be able to just play just half of it (at least if you tend to finish stuff).

Oh well...first world problems. ^^

guess my problem is that I play Paradox games, which no matter what games are out there, I keep going back to them. Currently playing the 250th hour of Europa Universalis 4 and the 150th of Victoria 2, taking a vacation from my 450 hours of Crusader Kings 2.

To me this happens all the time. Not now however.
There is sooo much good stuff coming out the next months that I have no Idea when to play it all.
Most recent game was Divinity Original Sin, Halfway is bought but I didn't find to play it yet. Then in a couple of weeks we get Wasteland 2. Shortly after that there is the Release of Xulima. That one is followed by the new Civilization (if you are into 4x of course). Jagged Alliance Flashback is also scheduled to be released this year. I am also pretty sure that we will see the release of State of Decay before end of this year. And maybe in Winter we will get Pillars of Eternity. And maybe we will also see Avernum 2 and Antharion before the end of the year. Oh and there is also Dragon Age Inquisition.

So there is tons of stuff to play, games which will suck off tons of time.
And I am actually one with tons of free time. I guess if you have a family to care for or a job which consumes 50h a week, you likey won't be able to just play just half of it (at least if you tend to finish stuff).

Oh well…first world problems. ^^

I'm looking forward to all those except DA:I! Didn't even know Civ 6 is on the way. But well...none of them are out yet!

True, there are a couple of weeks to wait if there isn't anything right now you'd like to play, and you already finished Divinity:OS and don't want to go through the world of pain Sacred 3 seems to be. ^^

Only mentioned DA:I as it's supposedly a big thing. Won't get that one either unless they move away from Origin. ^^

The new Civ is more like a successor of Alpha Centauri though, not a "regular" Civ 6 ;)

True, there are a couple of weeks to wait if there isn't anything right now you'd like to play, and you already finished Divinity:OS and don't want to go through the world of pain Sacred 3 seems to be. ^^

Only mentioned DA:I as it's supposedly a big thing. Won't get that one either unless they move away from Origin. ^^

The new Civ is more like a successor of Alpha Centauri though, not a "regular" Civ 6 ;)

Oh, even better then! I actually read about that somewhere but didn't know it was so close to release. Yes, finished D:OS, not interested in trying sacred 3. Luckily for me I do have a family that appreciates when I don't play, so I'll just try to make my girlfriend happy enough now that she doesn't scream when I Loch myself up with WL2.

Looking forward to giving this a go. As usual I'll try to keep the hours at a minimun as to not ruin anything of the final experience though

According to the email, the early access version will actually be the first half of the full game. Saves are compatible with the full game, so you can just start playing now and keep playing once the finished game comes out in a month or two.

Yub, I guess the intention was not to show something new, but to make a better trailer than the old one. ^^

Wow this looks great, glad I backed it! :)

One thing though, please, please, please make sure you can run... The slow waddling walk of the main character was driving me mad already and that's without even playing the game!

Cheers,

Daniel.

Awesome! I was hopeful! ;)

Daniel.

I think this game looks great, but I don't play Early Access and will wait for the final version. Even when it does get released, I still won't play it for a year or 3 because I'm playing all the classic PC RPGs that I missed over the years :).

Still, the game certainly looks good and when I do finally get around to playing it, I'm sure I'll have some fun :)

Back
Top Bottom