Madoff made-off with billions...

If those characteristics exist then ignoring them is just that - stupid blind ignorance.

According to that logic its discriminatory bullshit to say that "finnish people like sauna so they often go to sauna atleast once per week".

There is a HUGE difference between 'Americans like to watch football' and 'blacks are lazy criminals'. One is based on habits, the other marks you (correctly) as a racist.

Making blanket statements that certain people, based on an arbitrary distinction such as national origin, religion, etc ... is de facto discriminatory and makes no sense.

There is a HUGE difference between 'Americans like to watch football' and 'blacks are lazy criminals'. One is based on habits, the other marks you (correctly) as a racist.

Making blanket statements that certain people, based on an arbitrary distinction such as national origin, religion, etc … is de facto discriminatory and makes no sense.
Its all about the truth. If something is true then its not racist to say it. I dont think anyone can show us a statistic that proves that i.e 95% blacks have done crimes so its fair to say that statement like "blacks are lazy criminals" is not true.

If there are clear differences between cultures its not racism to say that there are clear differnces. If there were no differences, we would then be somekind of clones or robots acting on same set of beliefs and guidelines.

Last edited:
Its all about the truth. If something is true then its not racist to say it. I dont think anyone can show us a statistic that proves that i.e 95% blacks have done crimes so its fair to say that statement like "blacks are lazy criminals" is not true.

Exactly - and it is about statistically significant CAUSAL links. In other words, you made definitive statements about Jewish people. I would like to request that you show data indicating a 95% correlation worldwide with being Jewish and having the characteristics you claim .... AND also a 95% correlation of NOT being Jewish and NOT having those characteristics.

Exactly - and it is about statistically significant CAUSAL links. In other words, you made definitive statements about Jewish people. I would like to request that you show data indicating a 95% correlation worldwide with being Jewish and having the characteristics you claim …. AND also a 95% correlation of NOT being Jewish and NOT having those characteristics.
I think you should take a break and smell the coffee. Show me where I said that "all jews are successful" or stop wasting my time.

I think you should take a break and smell the coffee. Show me where I said that "all jews are successful" or stop wasting my time.

You made a blanket statement about jews and very specific habits and subsequent success.

Jews are often quite successful in life. I read that they teach their kids privately 30min per day starting when they are 2 years old. And not religion but alphabets, mathematics etc. That could definetly contribute to success.

If you think that Im racist because I admire some cultures like jews and sikhs for their accomplishments you must be out of our mind.

I think you are racist because you discriminate characteristics based on assigning characteristics arbitrarily to certain religions, etc. But again, the fact that you cannot even SEE how you are making and re-making racist generalizations speaks volumes - and again, it doesn't matter if it is negative or positive ...

You made a blanket statement about jews and very specific habits and subsequent success.
Since when does "often successfull" mean "100%"? Hell finns are often successful too but not on the scale jews are (atleast according to forbes and nobel-lists). And its true that sikhs have atleast had 100% employment rate in Finland. They are anomaly in finnish job statistics.
I think you are racist because you discriminate characteristics based on assigning characteristics arbitrarily to certain religions, etc. But again, the fact that you cannot even SEE how you are making and re-making racist generalizations speaks volumes - and again, it doesn't matter if it is negative or positive …
Since when has it become racist to say something that is true or atleast very close to it? I think you have an agenda on finding racism. You want to find it so you see racism even though it doesnt exist.

Note that I talk about cultures not races. You are the only one bringing races to the discussion. I dont believe in racism but I do believe in cultural differences.
In the 20th century, "culture" emerged as a central concept in anthropology, encompassing the range of human phenomena that cannot be directly attributed to genetic inheritance. Specifically, the term "culture" in American anthropology had two meanings:

the evolved human capacity to classify and represent experiences with symbols, and to act imaginatively and creatively; and

the distinct ways that people, who live differently, classified and represented their experiences, and acted creatively.

Hoebel describes culture as an integrated system of learned behavior patterns which are characteristic of the members of a society and which are not a result of biological inheritance.[

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Culture

Calling people racist without good reasons is just as bad as any namecalling so I think you are an ignorant moron sir.

Last edited:
Calling people racist without good reasons is just as bad as any namecalling so I think you are an ignorant moron sir.

According to him, literally everyone is racist. I don't really believe that at all, but the word racism is not quite the same as being a bigot anyway but it is literally some marxist term made up by Leon Trotsky.

So you are actually racist to acknowledge there is such a thing as race even exists, and basically it comes down to in Russia at the time lots of immigrants came in but the land was really already owned. So the idea of it is sort of like "you are racist because you won't give up ownership of land to me and treat people who are not from Russia as though they are not as important as the natives!".

Terms like racism and feminism are where Orwell got the inspiration for the term "doublespeak". It's something that has a name which seems to have one meaning but in reality is little to do with what you would think, and co-opts the actual meaning of itself into being the opposite. Like ministry of truth, ministry of peace etc.

When you put it in those terms then it starts to make sense how it is used in such seemingly baffling ways. The most common being - you are against immigration? You racist! Of course some mexican americans are known to heckle dumb leftist reporters who come out trying to get them to say how racist people are to want to stop immigration! Usually they don't put that in the news, though, they skew it as though everyone demands a billion orphan children come into the country ASAP because TEH CHILDRENDS!

After figuring this out I can't really care much if someone wants to call me racist. Bigotry exists but mostly this is just some commie BS that people have been trained they "have to" believe. Real bigotry is to deny someone a job for example. Now ask yourself how many white people will choose a white guy who demands an extra 5 bucks an hour to do some work over a black guy. Exactly :lol:

As for "cultural" comment, I think everyone in US with decent income teachs their kids a little on their own. I think that pattern of hard working founder holds true for all euros, middle-easterners and east asians. For third world it doesn't really hold true, mostly they are just coming here and sucking up welfare these days anyway. It would probably hold true if they were more selective about who to take.

Actually it's a well known fact that pregnant Jewish females are tasked to solve complicated mathematical problems and they believe this is why their babies grow up to be so financially puissant.

Some may even delve deep into the twisted paths of kabbala, Jewish sorcery, to ensure their offspring gains an unholy advantage over the rest of the human species.

actually it's a well known fact that pregnant jewish females are tasked to solve complicated mathematical problems and they believe this is why their babies grow up to be so financially puissant.
+2 int

some may even delve deep into the twisted paths of kabbala, jewish sorcery, to ensure their offspring gains an unholy advantage over the rest of the human species.
-2 char

Back
Top Bottom