I've missed this site :)

Hello Celeste!

BTW: This site is great for news too - I mean gaming news - I check it every day and every day there is something interesting here and nowadays the game industry is so diverse and vibrant that even for me it's hard sometimes to keep up with it... Anyway, welcome back and don't leave us/your gaming habit again!!

Hello, welcome back!

And do not fear the backlog, it doesn't bite, just whisper play this from time to time.

Welcome back Celeste - I have been sporadic enough that it doesn't seem like you were gone long! Glad to see you've stopped smoking ... nothing good ever comes from that :)

As for a new vice, you could start running marathons with me ;)

I'm working up to jogging. I think a marathon would kill me :D l On the plus side, I've even gotten my husband to start exercising ;)

Txa- I've always wondered how you found time to play all the games you play, run marathons and back in the day, reviews!

I'm working up to jogging. I think a marathon would kill me :D l On the plus side, I've even gotten my husband to start exercising ;)

Txa- I've always wondered how you found time to play all the games you play, run marathons and back in the day, reviews!

As my running has ramped up, my gaming has scaled back ... but I have gotten more into music again as well! Still writing a bunch, but not so many massive game reviews!

Back
Top Bottom