Pricewatch!

its one of the best looking games ever. the city comes alive with the music and activity. its true the game structure is rather poor with it not being an effective bridge between what could be a great sandbox because the story is woven not well with the world. the dlcs kind of address this but that is a whole nother mess. still i thought it was a worthwhile game and i occasionally go back to it when i feel like driving through the city. i would wait til you feel like playing it though as it routinely goes on sale for that price for the past year on all sites.

First Mafia is a game where after about half an hour of playing in order to proceed you have to "win a race". With a car.
If I wanted to play car races, I'd buy Need For Speed or whatever else. Unlike Kotor where races are optional, here, it's crucial.
In any case I've ditched Mafia and never bothered with it's sequel.

That's still overpriced JDR… But then again I've payed more for worthless crap games so I might buy it just to gift it to my worst enemy.
Did they patch the "poison 5 mobs on the bridge" bug that disables quicktravel till the end of human civilization?

I've only played the demo for KoA, but that was enough to make me see there was no way it was worth full price. For $10 I'll probably give it a try.

Oddly enough, it's still $60 on Steam.

*Edit* You have to be fucking kidding me... I went to purchase it, and now it's back to full price already. I guess it was a flash sale.

Last edited:
According to a post on cheapassgamer.com - a Kingdoms of Amalur bundle (game+DLCs) will be $11.99 on Amazon during upcoming Black Friday (or Cyber Monday?) sales.

Also Dark Souls for PC will be $14.99

I wonder if Steam will match those prices in their sale.

The thanksgiving sale will happen on Steam and a rumor is that Torchlight2 will be at least -33% (not that it's expensive at full price anyway).
For anything else, we'll see.

Spec Ops: The Line on GreenManGaming for 5€ minus the 20% voucher found on the site. Great deal.

Believe it or not - I did the test and got the game!
When the test ended, it just said I was lucky and gave me a redeem code.

Back
Top Bottom