Happy Holiday

Badger

Watcher
Well it's that time of year again. The mince pies are dusted, the Chrimbo cake baked and Mrs Badger is outside clearing the snow from the driveway. (It always snows here at Badger Towers, even if nobody else gets any. Natch.)

It's also the time where traditionally the old timetable starts to get a bit
unpredictable and sit down time in front of the PC gets rarer. So I thought I'd jump on while I had the chance and wish you all a Very Merry Christmas & Happy New year. Ho, Ho, Ho, etc etc. Here's hoping you all find what you were hoping for under the tree and that a jolly good time is had by all... Gawd Blessus Everyone!.. <Cue somersault, Badger exits stage left.>

Best Wishes

Badger

Nice to see you, Badger. Don't be a stranger. And, bah humbug!

Hmmm... haven't had a humbug in years!! Merry Christmas to all.

Ah, another lifesign from the Badger! Come in, sit down and enjoy the Holidays.

Merry Christmas and a Happy Newyear to all.

In the meantime I have to take care of my sick wife today, but there's something on the bright side too: I have signed my contract last Tuesday at Thomson Reuters. I will start from January 2 first on a support group, but after 6 months it should be more system engineering again. I'm looking forward to this since it seems like a real challenging environment with intelligent bosses. :)

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to All
Along with happy Hannakuh

We are hosting so about 50 people are headed to our house! So much work to do.

Merry Christmas!

I'll be heading out to spend christmas to my family. I already have bags packed, presents wrapped and my mp3 player full of great music to keep me in a xmas mood while I travel :). I hope you all have a wonderfull xmas/holiday!

Happy holidays! ( whatever you are celebrating )

And looking forward to a new great year!

A happy holiday season to everyone ! :)

Have a great Christmas, I hope it is fun for you all.

1234965_700b.jpg

Merry Christmas from an atheist :)

also: http://thewitcher.com/public/files/download/newsletter/happyholidays.html

Last edited:
A good yule to ya'll.

Merry Christmas to everyone, and I wish an Happy New Year/Hannukah/whatever to all.
And Good Gaming too, of course ;)...

Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, Happy Holidays, pick the one you prefer. Just make sure you stop, take a breath, and give thanks for all the crazy relatives, messed up neighbors, and anyone else who has your back all year long. ;)

(And no...you can not include the henchies from that last game you played!)

Make it a good one all! :highfive::jester:

Merry Christmas to y'all!

So what did you get? I got some music, perfume, an old XBox 360 and The Force Unleashed. But the best ... the absolute best thing is: the Kid got some kiddy Command & Conquer toys. Sheesh. I bought the stuff, but only when I assembled the parts I saw just how much the RC car and one of the guys do look like something straight out of the Brotherhood of Nod. And the tower itself …
Tomorrow granny will present the kid with some E-Rangers (= the good guys) stuff. I wonder how much GDI resemblance I'll see ...

Back
Top Bottom