S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Clear Sky E3 2007 Demo Leaked

JDR13

SasqWatch
Original Sin Donor
I'm surprised this hasn't been posted here yet, as it's been well known since yesterday.

From gameguru...

The Ukrainian developer GSC Game World still seems to have a serious safety problem. Since a few hours a leaked (stolen) version of a presentation made for the E3 2007 of Clear Sky can be found in different relevant forums and online exchange services. It looks like this Pre-Alpha plays extremely well, with high frame rates and excellent quality on a wide range of, even the most basic, systems. If the hype wasn't enough, this leak may prove an excellent PR weapon for the game's creators since it seems to be carrying out the job of a good demo. Let's hope the finished product will be just as good.

I haven't tried it yet myself, I'm very busy this week getting ready for my annual pilgrimage to Hawaii :). If anyone gets a chance to play it... let us know what you think.

lifes rough when you have an annual pilgrimage to hawaii eh jdr.

thats got to be a pretty pre-pre alpha since the original was released barely before e3 2007 right?

I was explaining the term pre-alpha in my Software Engineering class. My professors just shook their head.

The phrase implies that the product hasn't even been tested internally - at all.

On subject I could see this really hurting the company as near complete copy of Arcanum being released hurt sales at Troika.

On subject I could see this really hurting the company as near complete copy of Arcanum being released hurt sales at Troika.

How's that? I understand that it's a demo; it has some gameplay snippets but nowhere near the complete game. Lots of companies release that sort of thing on purpose.

Back
Top Bottom