Pricewatch!

Oh no, for me it would definitely be early era, I have an aversion for anything modern-like in my fantasy games… Gunpowder = instant frown.

It never goes that far. Late era just means that you have people running around with crossbows and/or heavy armour. So as far as technology goes, it reaches the point just before gunpowder weapons started to appear on the battlefield. Early era can be compared to roughly classical Greece (a few nations have discovered how to properly work metals, but most are stuck with relatively simple bronze equipment or similar)

Amazon Editor's Choice Sale - Freyja's Bundle

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00HRCQ8OQ?tag=ablegamers-20

This bundle contains:

Alan Wake Collector's Edition + American Nightmare
Darksiders
Darksiders II + all the DLC Amazon carries + Season Pass
Titan Quest Gold
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander Forged Alliance

Yes it's a great bundle with lot of nice games and u get a -5$ if u have coupons from the December sales.
As u say i have all those games but maybe there are some people that don't
I personally recommend Darksiders and Supreme Commander and Titan Quest

Of Alan Wake i heard good things but i didn't finish it

All games are great. I played a lot of Forged Alliance skirmishes back in the day (strategy was my favourite genre then).

Not that it matters, it says list price $220.31 but the individual total price is $193.58. Please help me sleep and tell me what the difference is ? ;-)

Sure. Buy 8 ones from the top. Or some of them as all are good. While good and worth buying, IMO neither of those is a masterpiece, so don't expect you'll be absolutely amazed with something. No, the remake with better gfx is also not a masterpiece, sorry - I'm still waiting for Manny Calavera remake, maybe they do that one right.

Never bothered with the rest 8 (yes shame on me I don't want to buy Sam&Max) so can't tell about those.

E.Y.E: Divine Cybermancy for £1.39 on Steam - highly recommended rpg, sci-fi, cyberpunk FPS shooter:

http://store.steampowered.com/app/91700/

Singleplayer doesnt sound like much:

"For those who think to buy

This game is really very stylish and very decent at the start. It has a Warhammer 40k style, great controls, solid and pleasing shooting, a variety of skills and character building. The first mission branch (city) is very pleasing to play.

Hovever, starting with the second mission branch, the game suddenly becomes ATROCIOUS.

It looks like the devs just decided "fek it all" and drank a lot of champagne and vodka and started doing a horrid abomination of a game with infinite respawn of monsters who attack you non-stop every second (literally, no exagerration) and make the things worse and worse all the time, and then the third mission branch is a huge empty space made of empty corridors with guess who? Right, the same infinite respawning enemies: you kill 3, and other 3 are already on their place ALL THE TIME, without any possibility to avoid them, and the more they hurt you, the more of them comes.

TL;DR: buy this game at the sale price, play the missions in the first city, after finishing them immediately delete."

http://steamcommunity.com/app/91700/discussions/0/630802344244316408/

I liked E.Y.E: Divine Cybermancy when I played it a while ago, it is unique and very atmospheric. Respwning (not everywhere by the way), is part of the game design like in Dark Souls.

It is not the best game in the market ofcourse, but it is quite an achievement for an indie studio. It has been receiving patches and updates for a number of years now.

It is difficult to describe and you can always try the demo before buying.

It looks like the devs just decided "fek it all" and drank a lot of champagne and vodka [/url]

You almost had me sold there, had it not been for the atrocious part!

I have to agree with zakhal from when I played E.Y.E: Divine Cybermancy.

The story falls apart fast after the first mission. It had me shaking my head wondering what to do now, and ended with a WTF.:biggrin:

I remember the game had some DLC. So if your looking for good MP then I agree by all means buy the game. For that price it's more than worth it.

Any strong recommendations please?

I'm not the ideal person to ask when it comes to point & click adventure games. I rarely play them. The Walking Dead is the only adventure title I've played over the last year.

If I do play one though, I tend to like darker games with a post-apocalyptic or dark fantasy art style.

Fwiw, I purchased Chains of Satinav, Memoria, A New Beginning-Final Cut, and The Whispered World.

hmm… won't let me buy the game, guess site is UK only.

That's odd. I've purchased from Get Games before. Do you live in the US?

Try Green Man Gaming. They currently have a 25% off voucher for digital purchases.

http://www.greenmangaming.com/

Last edited:
I'm not the ideal person to ask when it comes to point & click adventure games. I rarely play them. The Walking Dead is the only adventure title I've played over the last year.

If I do play one though, I tend to like darker games with a post-apocalyptic or dark fantasy art style.

Same here although I don't play them often as I buy them for my wife.

Try Green Man Gaming. They currently have a 25% off voucher for digital purchases.

http://www.greenmangaming.com/

That's a sound advice. Again its UPlay code and/or capsule download.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom