Underworld Gold - Sale

Great deal on this, lots of fun.

Thanks to my... Er... army of old players for backing me up :D

and to Myrthos for the newsbit!

Very happy with this game. Made me go back and play Might and Magic 2. Then I played M&M6 :). Great work on a fun game and looking forward to your next game.

just tried out the demo. I was confused by the mouse controls because they kept turning. I opened the ingame manual and Avast had a conniption fit. When I was eventually allowed the option to let it through by the antivirus (after it crashed a couple of time because it isolated the sound driver) I found out that moving forward was controlled by the center wheel. Turning left and right is controlled by the buttons.

I must admit I'm entertained that the keyboard controls are IJKM. That's really, really old school.

I just PMed you an alternative. Thanks for your interest :)

Thanks for your support, Carn :)

Happy adventuring!

Ah excellent been meaning to pick this game up! :)

Cheers,

Daniel.

I found a good way to see if your rolled stats are good if you're into doing that sort of thing: keep an eye on how many classes you can choose after your roll.

I found a good way to see if your rolled stats are good if you're into doing that sort of thing: keep an eye on how many classes you can choose after your roll.

Aha good call, I've got a few more games lined up to play first (currently playing TOEE then the new King's Bounty) but I am looking forward to getting onto this! :)

Daniel.

That's a good way to have an average knight (16 strength, endurance and accuracy) with high spirit and intelligence)...

When you could have 19-20 on those stats and have a better knight, albeit not so bright ;)

That's a good way to have an average knight (16 strength, endurance and accuracy) with high spirit and intelligence)…

When you could have 19-20 on those stats and have a better knight, albeit not so bright ;)

heehee - but if you get into a deep conversation or want to switch classes - if that's possible.

The numbers to me appeared very random - there's not a fixed number of points underneath is there?

Generally what I was doing is using that as a starting guideline then checking the numbers. My sorcerer has a 20 Int now and high stats in everything else. You never know when he'll need to pick a lock or pick up a woman a gym with charisma or whatever.

--

it looks good. I'm debating whether to buy it or not still even though its my kind of game - I just haven't the time. Charles is there any possibility of remapping the keys in the future? The controls throw me off when I play.

Last edited:
it looks good. I'm debating whether to buy it or not still even though its my kind of game - I just haven't the time. Charles is there any possibility of remapping the keys in the future? The controls throw me off when I play.

You can't remap the keys? WASD for me all the time.

Daniel.

I put in IJKL because WASD has the regional settings issue (QWERTY vs AZERTY). Arrow keys work and for the mouse left clicking on the world view turns left, right clicking turns right and mouse wheel goes forward / backward.

Also (S) is taken by (S)earch...

So how did the sale go? I read the thread at that other place, but the overwhelming number of armchair economists kept me from participating.

Back
Top Bottom