King Arthur II - Video Interview

If they can improve on the original without releasing a game riddled with bugs it will be a better game. Also please make the campaign map bigger like in the total war games.

They shouldn't try and be another Total War. Creative Labs are already doing that. I think they should improve on their own good ideas. From the video it basically looked like the first game, plus some fortifications from Crusaders perhaps. Don't know what effect flying units will have...

They shouldn't try and be another Total War. Creative Labs are already doing that. I think they should improve on their own good ideas. From the video it basically looked like the first game, plus some fortifications from Crusaders perhaps. Don't know what effect flying units will have…

Well they should the campaign map had little variety. Not saying it was a bad game but it cant compete with the total war franchise. Crusaders on the other hand was crap. There still are bugs that haven't been patched my game still crashes. They said they were working on a new patch but its months latter and still no patch.

Back
Top Bottom