Drakensang Dark Eye Hideout

kram59

Watcher
So I need to infiltrate this Dark Eye Hideout, but can only take two people, how do I lose two in the group?
(Not sure if this matters, but have no docs, as I downloaded the game)

You'll probably get banned because of your comment in parenthesis but well I'm tempered about this sort of stuff and I'll look at it as if you try an extended demo before the full version (in fact I bought the national version only after to have finish the English version released sooner).

So you need talk to the NPC in your team and ask to leave and wait you at your house. It's an ugly interface design of the game, you need select another character before to right click on the character you want talk with.

Well :) but then it can be downloaded legally. There's some thread here with a link probably still valid.

You can still use the forum search to find the manual.

Ok this is wierd. I guess I'm so honest I never thought what I said would be mistaken for ("I pirated my copy") I paid for it as I have paid for everything since the days when pirating put Commodor Amiga out of business. After writing to D2D (Direct to Drive) the company I "paid" they never responded to my request for docs. Anyway, couldn't find any after searching for them on the net. But thank you for your answer, as I am not the very best at playing these types of games but sure am having fun!

Back
Top Bottom