Gothic 3 Latest community patch

wiretripped

Machiavellian
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
'Scuse me, but where would I be able to find the latest version of the Gothic 3 community patch?
I've found a download of the 1.4 version, but I'm not sure whether that is the actual latest version. Is there some sort of "official site" for these "unofficial" community patches?

Also, would you consider these patches critical to an enjoyable game experience with this game (given all the bugs)?

Thanks.

The official home of the community patch is the JoWooD forum. If 1.4 is the latest they have than there is no newer version.

I would use the patch for a new game. It´s not really necessary though. G3´s problem isn´t bugs, it´s the unfinished state of combat system & balancing and the enormous system requirements.

I would use the patch for a new game. It´s not really necessary though. G3´s problem isn´t bugs, it´s the unfinished state of combat system & balancing and the enormous system requirements.

That's the problem in a discussion stm: some people use a different explanation for the word 'bug' and do consider the ones you mentioned as bugs.

Back
Top Bottom