Antharion - Giveaway @Fluent's RPG World

Gorath

Prime Evil
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
You can win 1 of 5 copies of the recently released old school RPG AntharioN over at Fluent's Steam group.

Antharion Giveaway!

Hey folks!

I have 5 copies of the recently-released open-world RPG, AntharioN, to give away! All you have to do is retweet a message on Twitter. That's it!

You can enter once per day for the next 7 days, so make sure to get tweeting every day! Winners will be drawn next Monday. Good luck!!

Link to the giveaway - http://www.rafflecopter.com/rafl/display/d6803aa83/?
More information.

Well, you can always make a Twitter account and retweet the message with a new account! =)

Now would be a great time to join Twitter and follow me on there. I don't post nonsense, just RPG-related things such as my YouTube videos, as well as interactions with RPG game developers! It's an interesting platform for connecting with people, which is why I chose to use it for this giveaway.

So, I urge you all who don't do Twitter to do it! Create a new account and retweet the message. What do you have to lose? :)

You're very welcome, mercy! I really enjoy giving away awesome games! And AntharioN IS awesome! =)

Ok, I'm in but as i'm not a twitter user i used an dummy account.

Ok, I'm in but as i'm not a twitter user i used an dummy account.

Cool! Just beware, that dummy account may turn into an account you will want to use later. Twitter is a fun little platform, for sure. =)

Please keep in mind that you can enter ONCE per day, which means you can enter a total of 7 times to increase your chances of winning. :)

Last day to enter, so if you're interested in an AntharioN Steam key, feel free to enter! Winners drawn tomorrow (Monday). Good luck, everyone! =)

Winners have been announced and the keys have been emailed to them! Congrats to all the winners and thank you to those who entered! Stay tuned for future giveaways as I will be doing as many of them as I can afford! :)

Back
Top Bottom