The Cesspool

Status
Not open for further replies.
The… what? If you were to need that i would have survived half a second, top. The only thingie you need is not taking yourself seriously and to remind yourself most of the idiots insulting you are no life bastards who think Torment is deep. :rolleyes:

Me, for example. As in, I think Torment is deep.

After reading this thread i can notice why that would be a problem to most of the regulars of Watchlandia, though. Aw, air and darkness! People over the internet is being mean to me! Let's ban them so we can all have our flimsy egos intact for another half an hour. Meh, and nya.

It's not all about ego, though. (Some of it is, for sure.) It's also about... relationships. You know, getting to know people. Sharing stuff. Even personal stuff. Giving and getting support. Telling that your mom just died, or your fiancé just dumped you when he found out that you're pregnant, or that you just got into your first serious relationship. That sort of thing. That's kinda hard to do in an environment where someon's going "lol emofag" at you every time you raise the visor a bit.... or "take something/someone siriusly" as you so eloquently put it.

This is internet, guy. Troll someone, get a cyber boyfriend, watch bad music videos on JEWtube, and totally not care once you switch the stuffies off. I don't really understand people who take internet forums like sirius business.

This is the Internet, yes. It's also a particular corner of the internet that's a wee bit sheltered from its wildest storms. It's a pretty nice corner, as far as I'm concerned. A part of the reason it's nice is that we don't have people crapping on the carpet all the time.

It's not for everyone, of course -- but then, neither is the Codex. If you don't like it, nobody's keeping you here, you know.

And, for the record, I think that trashing another site's forums is pretty lame. Don't you think you've punished us all about enough by now, though?

This from a guy who denies the holocaust, supports terrorism and sometimes expresses opinions Charlie Manson would agree with (and that's just for starters).

For the record, the above is mostly fabricated. I do not, have not, and will not ever deny the Holocaust, I do not support terrorism (although I do refuse to condemn certain things he considers terrorism), and I have no idea WTF he's talking about WRT Charlie Manson.

@ Primy

"As in, I think Torment is deep."

No one is purrfect, nya.

"That's kinda hard to do in an environment where someon's going "lol emofag" at you every time you raise the visor a bit…. or "take something/someone siriusly" as you so eloquently put it."

If you need to share such thingies with random people on a board about role playing games and videogames and bad warhammer artwork posted by some texan landwhale you should really be contemplating your life, your closest acquaintances, and that maybe, just maybe, it is time to get some confidents and friends instead of crawling so many dungeons. See? ProTip and stuffies. Next one you pay for, nya.

"And, for the record, I think that trashing another site's forums is pretty lame. Don't you think you've punished us all about enough by now, though?"

The Codex isn't really a hivemind, ya know? I'm here because i thought i could get some funny fun before it all dies down, not because i was press ganged into the Fair Codexia raiding parties or any thingie, stuffie, or nya.

Are you really saying my presence here is punishment? :'( Do you really meant it like that? And i even said, like, totally nice thingies to you! So mean. *goes to emocorner, plays with razors*

"For the record, the above is mostly fabricated."

Hello, i'm a disapointed cat. Pleasure to meet you.

And, like, by chance are you argenti-nyan?

The land of fairies and pretty witches, nya!
If you need to share such thingies with random people on a board about role playing games and videogames and bad warhammer artwork posted by some texan landwhale you should really be contemplating your life, your closest acquaintances, and that maybe, just maybe, it is time to get some confidents and friends instead of crawling so many dungeons. See? ProTip and stuffies. Next one you pay for, nya.

But they're not random people — not after you've gotten to know them for a few years.

See, there's no difference, really, between meatspace and cyberspace, except the medium. In meatspace and in cyberspace, other people only exist as thoughts in your head. And yet in *their* heads, they're real, with real thoughts, feeling, sufferings, joys, and what have you. Only the channels and bandwidth are different.

The defenses we put up are different, of course. If you're really afraid of getting hurt, in meatspace you might shave your head and tattoo a big Deutscher Sieg on your arm and join a gang of skinheads and go beat up fags and Turks, whereas in cyberspace you pretend that none of it is real and it's all just lulz and then go post Tubgirl and Meatspin and Goatse (aren't those a bit old, already, by the way?) somewhere you think will get the emo-fags twist their knickers. Obviously the skinhead physically beating up people is likely to have a bigger potential for harm, but it's fundamentally the same thing.

It's a defense, and a pretense.

The Codex isn't really a hivemind, ya know? I'm here because i thought i could get some funny fun before it all dies down, not because i was press ganged into the Fair Codexia raiding parties or any thingie, stuffie, or nya.

I wasn't talking to any Codex hivemind. Just those of you who are so "butthurt" about having your forums trashed here that you're running all over the place oozing logjam on the furniture.

Are you really saying my presence here is punishment? :'( Do you really meant it like that? And i even said, like, totally nice thingies to you! So mean. *goes to emocorner, plays with razors*

Not at all. I do get the impression, though, that some of what you guys are *doing* is intended as punishment. Could be I'm misreading you, of course.

"For the record, the above is mostly fabricated."

Hello, i'm a disapointed cat. Pleasure to meet you.

The pleasure is mine… I think.

And, like, by chance are you argenti-nyan?

Oh, how I wish. Tango, red wine, beef from the Pampas, recurrent economic crises plus the occasional heroic (if ultimately futile) war against some penguins or Paraguayans… but nah, I'm Finnish.

Here kitty kitty.

@ Primy

"If you're really afraid of getting hurt, in meatspace you might shave your head and tattoo a big Deutscher Sieg on your arm and join a gang of skinheads and go beat up fags and Turks, whereas in cyberspace you pretend that none of it is real"

And aren't you, like, doing totally the same? Aren't you pretending, for example, those who shave their heads and tattoo a big Deutscher Sieg on their arms are doing it not because it is real for them, but because they are escaping something else? Aren't you, indirectly, pretending Fair Codexia's harshness is some weaklings' way to avoid getting hurt instead of something, say, deeper?

And, like, my mom dies, yay? So i come here and tell you all guys and gals and trannies, my mom die! And you all go, like, sob sob, cry on my shoulder, poor little kitty, etc, while mosty most of you guys and gals and trannies don't give a bloody bleep about the fact my mom is Conqueror Worm's fodder now. You know it, i know it, they know it. Which is the ilusion, then? The dream, the mirage, the stuffie and the thingie and the nya and the etc.

Is that kind of superficial, false comfort better than going (or should i say venturing, daring, etc) into Fair Codexia's general discusion and saying, like, hey, my mom died and i went emo. And yes, it will be a shitstorm, maybe a total shitstorm, and the amount of awful taste will be enough to eclipse the sun and stuffies. But when someone comes and, like, says something pretty, or sends a cute private message about it, or thingies, or something, you know it's for real and not because most of the locals are going to go all baaaaaaaaaw if they make a real tasteless joke about your mom and, like, the worm and stuffies and… Ewwwwwww. Air and Darkness, maybe i have spent too much time on Fair Codexia, nya.

"Just those of you who are so "butthurt" about having your forums trashed here that you're running all over the place oozing logjam on the furniture."

Some people is reading too much into this, nya. It isn't really butthurt or stuffies or thingity thingies. Have you ever heard of the Qlipha? You see, old evil jewish wizards trying to conquer the world to feed the souls of the inocent and the pure to their monstrous dark god say you shouldn't even mention, nor think about, nor contemplate the Qlipha because, like, something as simple as acknowledging it gives it a foothold on your soul and your mind, from which you will never become free and which, sooner or later, will eat you whole and send what is left to eternal damnation in service of the sinister rulers of the shells.

And, like, Fair Codexia is, in more ways than one, the Qliphotic Tree of role playing games' forums, yes? Now you have opened a door to a place of corruption and wickedness, and what from beyond is crossing has more eyes than tentacles, and more tentacles than teeth, and more teeth than eyes. Now it isn't how do we recover purity, but how long will it take for darkness to claim us all, nya.

"The pleasure is mine… I think."

Emot-neckbeard.gif
That's, like, totally better than acting like i was some kind of horrible punishment from hellish hell. Pachi, pachi, pachi nano desu!

"the occasional heroic (if ultimately futile) war against some penguins or Paraguayans…"

LOL, there you cracked me up. Have another brownie, nya. x3

Though saying all those stuffies about Argentina and totally not mentioning the cute girls is, like, unforgivable. I believe you did it just to, like, totally spite me and be super duper mean, yay. *goes back to the emocorner, sobs, talks with her razors*

And, ey, i almost forgot. GarfunkeL from Fair Codexia is, like, totally jealous and rabid and stuffies because of you so watch your backy back and don't trust any fishies that try to get into your confidences, nya.

@ MiniMelcar-Kun

Ohayou. Good to see reinforcements, i was already starting to feel like the Imperial Guard and thingies and stuffies in here, nya.

The land of fairies and pretty witches, nya!
It's a pool full of cess.

So, it seems that Codexia and Watchland have reached some sort of truce. Why don't we all celebrate this new alliance by spamming the Elder Scrolls forums?

More like we got bored of their boring ass. The Codex did arouse the Watch though. It was like giving an old hooker a good needed dicking and then sneaking out the bathroom window without paying.

That's pretty awesome.

Not expensive enough for you kitkat?

But do they come with consequences?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom