Original Sin - Update #10, Kickstarter Funded

Canadian based companies can do Kickstarter projects already. I've backed one project from a company in Montréal (Castle Story).

And I backed FTL which was listed as located in Shanghai China - but they still used a US bank account. Are you sure Canadian companies can use it without incorporating in the US and/or using a US/UK based bank account to receive funds? Granted that such a barrier, if it is still there, poses Canadian companies far less difficulty than it would to say a Japanese one.

And I backed FTL which was listed as located in Shanghai China - but they still used a US bank account. Are you sure Canadian companies can use it without incorporating in the US and/or using a US/UK based bank account to receive funds? Granted that such a barrier, if it is still there, poses Canadian companies far less difficulty than it would to say a Japanese one.

I don't think there were not incorporated in the US. Also, there are individual Canadians that did Kickstarters. Reading online, looks like Canadian have to be "sponsored" by an American to get on Kickstarter. That might explain how people do it.

Back
Top Bottom