No one hated you or your naked friend except dicksmoker, who reported your post because he is a little retarded bitch.

So the Codex is reduced to a single thread now? And on RPGWatch, to boot… :decline:

Damn, I soo much wanted to update my LP today. :'(

Concentration camp.

Why not update the LP anyway? No one watches mine anyway. :p

Tyrax, if we all continue guessing as to your Codex personna, will you truthfully acknowledge it if we guess it correctly?

Yes.
WTF is this the message you have entered is to short bullshit?

Dicksmoker is not a bro, nor has he ever been a bro.

Yeesh, don't worry about that. You know Dicksmoker; he's a little faggot.

Help me figure out who Tyrax is instead.

First hint, I share your profound love of Emma Watson.

Look at all these faggots. Can't go one day not posting on the Codex without getting all teary eyed. LOL

:(

You know, many invasions were caused by someone burning down the original territories of the invaders.

I'd love to see the statistics (registrations, traffic, etc.) for rpgwatch during codex downtime ;)

Anon made an easy-to-use Denial of service-page available recently. Prosper stumbles upon, here we are. He MUST NOT find us! Try to act inconcspico- insuspco- inconcept- act normal, pretend to be watchers.

Sup guise, shall we have some barbecue at Crispy's house next weekend?

I will bring the Xbox360 and four controllers, along with Halo and Fallout 3 GotY. Could anyone bring over their Playstation3™ and GT5?

Indeed. Shall we discuss the C&C in Oblivion as well?

Sup guise, shall we have some barbecue at Crispy's house next weekend?

I will bring the Xbox360 and four controllers, along with Halo and Fallout 3 GotY. Could anyone bring over their Playstation3™ and GT5?

I'll bring my PS3 and Final Fantasy XIII.

You know, many invasions were caused by someone burning down the original territories of the invaders.

smugm.png

Back
Top Bottom