If You can Marry a NPC….

The hottest black mage ever produced from an RPG, Lulu has a fiery temperament and can actually create fire with her bare hands. She's a bit scary and intimidating, but i'm sure some guys like being bossed around like that, and she looks like she would do a pretty damn good job.

attachment.php

… and of cause I like naked chicks with guns …

attachment.php

Attachments

• ff10_Lulu.jpg
    ff10_Lulu.jpg
    114 KB · Views: 268
  • naked.jpg
    naked.jpg
    5 KB · Views: 218
While Anna does have nice tail…. would she count as an NPC?

Lara Croft and Kate Archer are definitely PCs. <sigh>

Jeanette Voerman from Vampire: The Masquerade? Forever young and it would always be interesting to see who was there when I got home at night, but the whole "until death do you part" thing would make the marrage instantly void.

Oh well, heck with it. Give me KOS-MOS. She's not human but she's got big guns and an off switch.

P.S. The priest in that second picture needs to do some hard time for marrying two children. Those kids are barely old enough to do the ring bearer/flower girl thing!

Second would be Jade from "Beyond Good & Evil" for me.

None. My real wife would totally wipe the floor with any of them in a fight!!! =p

-Carn

So would mine. Which is why I'd figure I'd pick someone nice and sweet.

What about the lovely(?) Ms. Alexis Sinclair from the SiN series? Too bad SiN episodes never got more than a single episode. Those breast physics were amazing...
elexis3.jpg

[
Aida.jpg

Aida from Unreal 2. much better looking in game however

Pfft…Aerie, Viconia. Now Jaheira, there's a real woman. Romancing her in BG2 was such a pain in the arse it was a good representation of actual marriage.

Pfft…Aerie, Viconia. Now Jaheira, there's a real woman. Romancing her in BG2 was such a pain in the arse it was a good representation of actual marriage.

Yeah, which is why I probably don't like her! I need to escape from real life, not live it again!

Kira from Two Worlds I.

Back
Top Bottom