The problem with this game is that it stops being fun..

O

ortucis

.. when you unlock every skill on the first planet you landed on. Not to mention the skills aren't really interesting. Right now I can't be arsed to continue after the first planet cause I have unlocked every skill doing generic quests and it isn't like the story is interesting enough to keep you playing as well.

But still, game was more fun than Mass Effect games while it lasted. Only wish it had better story (including protagonist that showed some interest in what he was doing).

I never play games only to unlock skills and I honestly can't believe you managed to do all of this on Goldin in the first place, I always do all side-quests myself...

I never play games only to unlock skills and I honestly can't believe you managed to do all of this on Goldin in the first place, I always do all side-quests myself…

?

1) It is a action RPG with skills. Game is designed for player to use/exploit skills which they unlock. The player is given XP, which is reward for completing every quest. The reason you do the damn quests in the first place. You use that XP to unlock skills, the reason you do the quests in the first place and are awarded XP for completion.

If you aren't playing this game to unlock skills then you are playing the game as a generic FPS. Which it isn't. Designers created it as a action-rpg with skill unlocks as REWARDS.

2) I haven't even finished all side-quests in first planet and have unlocked all skills. If you haven't, then you are playing the game wrong. Just because you "can't believe I have unlocked", doesn't mean it isn't possible. I believe pigs can fly, doesn't mean they do.

If you aren't playing this game to unlock skills then you are playing the game as a generic FPS.

I play every game, be it FPS or RPG, for the story. Getting new stuff or gaining skills is just a bonus to me :)!

2) I haven't even finished all side-quests in first planet and have unlocked all skills. If you haven't, then you are playing the game wrong. Just because you "can't believe I have unlocked", doesn't mean it isn't possible. I believe pigs can fly, doesn't mean they do.

I'm calling utter bullshit on this one. I just finished the first planet and my level is 12. I did all the sidequests I could find. I'm not even close to unlocking all the perks. You would need to be level 35 to unlock everything (assuming that there are no free perks obtained through the course of the game). The amount of grinding (by killing respawning enemies) required to get to level 35 on the first planet is mind-numbing. :roll:

Back
Top Bottom