Consortium - PAX Prime & Sequel News

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Interdimensional Games posted a new video from Pax Prime last week, and mentioned that everyone should join the mailing list for news on Consortium II.

PAX Prime video and CONSORTIUM 2 mailing list…

We wanted to share a video with you all, showing a bit of the team and our booth at the insanity that was PAX Prime. It truly was an amazing experience and we can't stress enough how much fun we had showcasing the game to so many new people, as well as meeting a few already-fans along the way!

Please consider also signing up for our exclusive mailing list, where we will be posting (important) news and information on our progress toward CONSORTIUM 2.

The more people willing to sign up for our mailing list, the more we'll be able to better gauge interest in the sequel and its Kickstarter campaign we have been steadily working toward.

To sign up, simply go here: http://eepurl.com/39dij

We promise to NEVER share your emails with anyone, and only let you know about important and significant updates in the world of CONSORTIUM! Signing up will also automatically enter you into any raffles we hold to win posters, t-shirts and other iDGi and CONSORTIUM goodies along the way. We did a few such draws at PAX and thought, hell, we should do more of those! If there was a physical reward from our Kickstarter campaign that you had your eye on but were never able to get your hands on, this would especially be for you.
More information.

hope they pick something like a farm, or an island
or at least a moon or something. but those colors and overall design made my eyes bleed.
really wanted to play it ( first time i have such a big disconnect visually

If the end of the first part is any indication, I'm pretty sure it will be some kind of office space.

Assuming you still play the same character.

Don't care for visuals, I adored the first game and am instabuying the second one whenever it gets available.

I finished it like 2 days ago (and will probably retry it just to try different choices soon has well). Second one is an insta buy for me too.

Back
Top Bottom