Dark Souls on PC petition

This is new, you usually use your stupid bioware comment. I was stating what I did because there hasn't been much of a choices and consequences in the game other then character development. Maybe I just have to play longer, I never even said I didn't like it. Stop being so insecure.

Bioware or Bethesda, I could use either because those seem to be the only two game developers that you praise, while you make mostly negative comments about nearly everything else.

C&C doesn't make something an RPG either. If it did, then almost everything labeled an RPG wouldn't actually be one.

Almost signed it, until the terms link was found to be broken. No desire to create a new source for spam by giving the petition site an email address.

Man, King's Field all but defined the ps1 for me.

Same here. I couldn't even begin to guess how many hours I spent playing King's 1&2. Imo, those games had some of the best music tracks I've ever heard in RPGs, regardless of platform. Incredibly haunting and atmospheric at times. I can still perfectly recall the BGM from the starting area of KF1. :)

I would love to replay them, but they really need to be updated. Those PS1 3D graphics didn't age well at all. :)

And a remake of Shadow Tower to go along with that, please. :p

I could never get into Shadow Tower the same way that KF grabbed me. I ended up quitting about halfway through iirc. I appreciated the gloomy atmosphere, but the lack of any BGM and no type of mapping system detracted from the experience for me. I always meant to go back and give it another shot but...

I could never get into Shadow Tower the same way that KF grabbed me. I ended up quitting about halfway through iirc. I appreciated the gloomy atmosphere, but the lack of any BGM and no type of mapping system detracted from the experience for me. I always meant to go back and give it another shot but…

Personally, I consider ST superior to KF. Apart from being more atmospheric, it felt more unforgiving and dangerous; even the lack of mapping was a plus to me.

Almost signed it, until the terms link was found to be broken. No desire to create a new source for spam by giving the petition site an email address.

You don't need to use your real email address if you are concerned, as they don't send any verification email.

Back
Top Bottom