Pricewatch!

No idea why, but I collected all stamps on gog. If someone wants a key for the witcher 2 let me know. Though Not sure if it works

GOG is doing all their package deals at once now until the big sale is over.

I also hear the sound of an 800lbs. gorilla due to arrive on Wednesday.

No idea why, but I collected all stamps on gog. If someone wants a key for the witcher 2 let me know. Though Not sure if it works
Same goes for me. PM me if you want one.

Here's a weird little thing I didn't know existed: The Final Hours of Mass Effect 3, a behind the scenes documentary about the making of the whole Mass Effect trilogy, is on sale at Origin for $0.75. Anyone curious enough to buy it?

Origin has also started the rest of its holiday sale -- there aren't many RPGs, but Amalur is five bucks if anyone was waiting to buy that.

Nice.

Dragon Age 2 - $10 (looks like a good opportunity to catch up, or not)
Mass Effect Trilogy - $15 (no DLC, sadly)
Game of Thrones - $10 (hmmm, not sure on this one)
Witcher 2 enhanced - $5 (a steal for a great game!)

LEGO Harry Potter... err... nevermind.

Witcher 2 enhanced - $5 (a steal for a great game!)
Or just ask nicely on the forums. There are a lot of free GOG copies floating around.

Repeat after me, Arhu:

"I know I'll play it some day!"

I played the first 2 Gothics and like them, a lot. Is the third worth buying and, if so, do I want the original or different version? I figure for four bucks, how bad can it be?

I played the first 2 Gothics and like them, a lot. Is the third worth buying and, if so, do I want the original or different version? I figure for four bucks, how bad can it be?

The 3rd one is worth getting. You only want the main game, not forsaken gods (which is a standalone expansion), and you'll need to fan-patch it, but once that's done, it's actually quite good, though very different from the previous two games. Gothic 4 is another one to avoid.

Ignore the add-on. Buy G3 and install the latest Community Patch, if it's not already included. The CP makes a decent game out of the mess.
The game itself is hit or miss. It's closer to Oblivion than to G2. The world design is outstanding, still one of the best. Combat has been repaired with the CP, as far as possible. The interaction density is lower than in G2, but the world is BIIIG.
You're basically rolling the dice. I had 100 hours of fun with G3, but I'll probably never play it again.

Back
Top Bottom