Legends of Eisenwald - Release Date

Myrthos

Cave Canem
Administrator
The release date for Legends of Eisenwald has been set to the 2nd of July. They also have a new cinematic trailer to celebrate this announcement.

After 5.5 years of development we are very excited to announce the Legends of Eisenwald release date! It will be available July 2 2015 (a few friends told us a year is a must here given our history).

We want to say thank you to all of you for making this possible! Without your support and without gamers who bought our game in Early Access this game might not have materialized.

The history of making this video dates all the way back to 2012 when we were in the middle of our Kickstarter campaign. Our technical director and main visionary Nikolay Armonik thought that making a cinematic video was bound to attract a lot of attention to our campaign. He started working a lot and created a draft of the video but the scope of it was too much for our small team to handle, especially since this is not our profession. Ressa, our composer, composed a beautiful track and recorded a song based on Nikolay’s poem. The draft remained and we kept hoping we would finish it. Last spring we found an animation studio in Spain, Digital Mind (dgmind.com) and they were really excited to help us out. All characters in this video and many of the models and animations are from in-game assets. Fortunately for us, the folks at Digital Mind were able to use our assets which significantly lowered production costs.
Thanks HHR and Kordanor.

More information.

Loved the song. Hopefully the game will live up to its promises.

Until July I should have finished The Witcher 3...

An instead buy for me. A nice game with a great setting to play till the leftover bugs are removed from TW3.

I'll hold off on buying this one, but it's good news they can soon start patching it up :D

Seems like I pledged to this Kickstarter ages ago, which isn't such a bad thing. Hopefully that bodes well for a polished release.

I have almost forgotten that I bought this game on EA. I hope all this time has yielded fruit.

I backed this on KS way back when, looking forward to giving it a proper go. :)

Daniel.

I backed this on KS way back when, looking forward to giving it a proper go. :)

Daniel.

Yep.

Of my "really old" kickstarters this is the one I am most looking forward to.

I don't actually mind the delay, just looking forward to the game.

I don't know if the game will be good (hope it is as I love king bounty) but the music in the trailer is fantastic.

It's more Disciples than King's Bounty, as far as combat goes.

It's more Disciples than King's Bounty, as far as combat goes.
I'd say it's a mix between Disciples and King's Bounty. I spent hundreds if not thousand of hours playing KB but ultimately got tired by the combat there. There won't be such an issue in our game I hope as combat is more dynamic and there is fast combat which resolves battles automatically.

Back
Top Bottom