The Ambermoon Thread

I'm having a killer time trying to find the bandits house….is it in the city?
No.

It's pretty much in the center of the desert, due north of town. Time to go exploring! :)

Regarding broken weapons — try to not break too many. If a really good weapon breaks, consider reloading a savegame before the fight, you might need it on the way to the next city, which isn't that easy.

Ok one thing that is really bothering me about the game is I have very limited inventory...I need to get more guys in my party:p

I still have only two after doing quite a bit.

I need a slight spoiler, is there any place to repair stuff in the first area?

Ok one thing that is really bothering me about the game is I have very limited inventory…I need to get more guys in my party:p
Yep. It's easy to get overloaded with rations. Gold pieces weigh a lot as well. You can store lots of stuff in Grandfather's house. The cupboard and chest at the bottom right of this pic will do nicely. I remember using it to store scrolls for later learning, potions and weapons.. hm, basically everything, including food.

[img="Ambermoon: Grandfather's House."]http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/5058/grandfathershouse2.gif[/img]

I still have only two after doing quite a bit.
Your third companion will be a mage, IIRC. That might tell you something.

I need a slight spoiler, is there any place to repair stuff in the first area?
I don't think so, that's why I mentioned you should be careful about letting too many weapons break. You'll be able to get broken items repaired in the second town. Breaking is random, IIRC.

If a good one breaks, particularly the one from the bandits' house, reload a savegame from before the fight.

Last edited:
Heh I have no idea what secret is hidden in the picture...but the two spoiler things I have succeeded in....the game sure does not babysit you in the fact of where to go next, which area you will survive.

Hey anyone have the english patch for this?

Is there a tutorial how to install ambermoon on HD with WinUAE, or a preinstalled HD-Image?

Back
Top Bottom