Mass Effect 3 - Demo Released

Given that you need to be logged into Origin for MP, I can't see how without a copy each.

Thanks, yeah, I imagine it would be like that. And it's really dumb, because if I had a console I could probably just plug one more controller.

I don´t know if you took this into account, but the game utilizes new weight-cooldowns mechanics, meaning more (of heavier) weapons you carry, longer the cooldowns are, which I think is an interesting addition. Stupidly enough, in the demo you´re not allowed to reduce your weapon loadout before the second mission and that likely quite significantly skews the impression of playing with powers.

I had no idea. Maybe that's why I could practically spam my unique ability in the first sequence, but the cooldown increased a lot by the 2nd one. An interesting mechanic, one that makes it tempting to run around with only a pistol.

I'll have to do some experimentation in the full game to see how big the impact is, and what the optimal set of weapons is for each class.

As much as I'd like to give this a try, I think I'm going to have to pass on this demo. I'm trying to avoid any spoilers regarding the story because I still haven't played ME2 yet.

Im also not going to play it until I play me2 which im not going to play until I play me1. Which im not going to play until I finish skyrim, koa, the witcher 2 with the april update and at that point risen 2 probably and then maybe me1.

Back
Top Bottom