Oh, P.S. RPGWatch:

I am sincerely sorry for bringing about your doom by attracting Prosper here.

Good luck with all that.

*Sound of RPG Codex' vault door slamming shut*

ITZ BACK!

(ten characters yadadya)

You should all be ashamed of yourselves for not commenting on my artwork and praising it. Also for ever comming in contact with barra_fife, barra_home, bitch on irc.freenode.net

He was a real prick and called my newest model lulzy. this includes the model itself. yes he saw both. what a stuck up bitch, for a fife leader, for however long, that bitch is disgusting for so randomly insulting my newest work despite his other channel members clearly having some respect. It is intolerable. yes he needs to be punished.

fucking bastard for sure used some really high standards which are illegitimately conceived by his wasted years of life ordering fife-based project teams to make content and evaluating it against fallouts as if he knew a damn thing. What a creepy fucker, what a rat.

All these years, including his time at the library when he sets that status, he hasn't learned a fucking thing that wasn't for some greedy uppity purpose. God damn I could just kill him. That man has no dreams of his own if he has to randomly assault me when i was completely polite throughout my time there today.

I bet he feels safe because the other members are too caught up in my reaction to see how despicable Barracuda is.

Prosper I think your models are great but codex just do not see their greatness. You should stick to RPGWatch and post them here in proper subforums.

Please consider that, I'm sure many fellow Watchers will like your models.

Damn, all the hate I had accumulated towards modern gaming poured out of me in these last hours. I think I'm going to play some Arcania and Oblivion now. Maybe I was too harsh on them.

This.... this forum. It's so light, and with a user-friendly interface. Is... is this heavan?

I got 179000 hits on googling the word "heavan".
Amazing.

Oh GOD you're so awesome!

I am sorry but I cannot take the credit. Everybody can spell as me.
All you need is dedication and motivation!

hitlerteachestyping.jpg

Yo prosper, I'm as RPGwatchian as they come, I have lurked here since 1998 actually and I LOVE your models. I think you'll make a good addition to this community.

This…. this forum. It's so light, and with a user-friendly interface. Is… is this heavan?

I assume that now you want to transform it into what you are used to ?

Stay here Liberal….please with Prosper.

Damn DU. Codex is down again!

This is a nice 'white' site for Left Behind game players. I want mah Codex back!

Oh, I like your Dark and Light toggle. Allowed me to make this feel more like 'home'.

You guys also have an interesting and creepy thing that seems to log everything you look at and do, even checking out people's profiles! You really enjoy your police state down here. Seems that the Watchtower is an apt symbol!

Wait a minute.......watchtower, WATCHTOWER!
WachtowerD15june27.jpg

It's a conspiracy! It all makes sense now!...The 'light', whimsical style, the constant surveillance, the love for everything popamole......RPG WATCH is a JEHOVAS WITNESS' front!

Last edited:
No I think THEY"RE BAAAAAAAAAAK!

When your forum opens back up Codexers, you guys needs to say some nice things about us, like how we allowed you here in your time of need and we're not all bad

Perhaps a merger is in order?

I am kinda thinking its really Cleve who is attacking your site

No I think THEY"RE BAAAAAAAAAAK!

When your forum opens back up Codexers, you guys needs to say some nice things about us, like how we allowed you here in your time of need and we're not all bad

That favour would be returned, I'm sure.

Back
Top Bottom