Elminage Gothic - Review @ Chalgyr

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Chalgyr's Game Room has another review this week this time for Elminage Gothic. The site awared the game a final score of 7.5, and simply calls it a good game.

Elminage Gothic is a great throwback to a style of game I grew up on and loved over the years. However, it is not for everyone and there are undoubtedly players who wish that true dungeon crawling games would die off completely. I for one am glad they are still around, and while Elminage Gothic could do a bit more to polish the edges here and there, the core game is very appealing to me personally.
More information.

Every time I read the title of the game I read it as "Eliminate Gothic".

Every time I read the title of the game I read it as "Eliminate Gothic".
In my twenty plus years of playing Japanese games the error is usually the title does not translate well into English. That or people just see what they want to.:biggrin:

Sadly I haven't played this game yet as I'm playing Wasteland 2 right now.

This is next up for me when I get done with Divinity.....which could be quite some time yet. Unless Grimrock 2 comes out first, that one I might actually try to play on the day it is released.

I'm not buying this.
After Wasteland 2 (which I didn't start yet although it's installed and saw it got patched with some huge list of fixes) I've scheduled Raven's Cry.

Love the detailed art. I wish western games today had art that detailed instead of cobbling some stock photos together in photoshop.

Back
Top Bottom