Mass Effect 2 - Kasumi's Stolen Memory DLC

Dhruin

SasqWatch
Joystiq reveals the first paid Mass Effect 2 DLC will be released on April 6th, titled Kasumi's Stolen Memory:
While Mass Effect 2's in-game DLC pipeline, The Cerberus Network, continues to transport new weapons (and soon, a new vehicle) to players for free, BioWare has announced the game's first pack of paid downloadable content. "Kasumi's Stolen Memory" finally completes Commander Shepard's dirty dozen, adding a confident female thief to your anti-Reaper repertoire. It's currently scheduled to launch for Xbox 360 and PC on April 6.
More information.

Wait, a new party member? Huh, didn't see that one coming. I think Shepard's team in ME2 was pretty good, I liked most of them.

Still not payin' for DLC, though.

More info:
http://news.vgchartz.com/news.php?id=7420

3383677aaa.jpg

The mission itself is pretty interesting. Bioware was looking to give players a different experience from those they can already find in the main game. The mission puts Shepard deep undercover as a guest at the party of a rich smuggler, all dressed up in a formal suit infiltrating the occasion James Bond style. The first part of the mission involves sneaking around and trying to find the vault and the way in. Upon entering the vault you’ll find fanservice and callback’s to Bioware’s other games, followed by the more standard Mass Effect 2 gunfights. The amount of enemies shown for these fights was more than almost any other fight in ME2, and it made for a challenging and entertaining experience.

Back
Top Bottom