Two wallpapers

Burning Fish

Watchdog
Wallpapers

I wanted to spice up my desktop with some Xenus II imagery, so I created two wallpapers from some images on the web, like the boxart. The resolution is 1920x1080, so it will fit any 16:9 display. Hope you like 'em!

Wallpaper%2001.jpg

Wallpaper%2002.jpg

Last edited:
I wanted to spice up my desktop with some Xenus II imagery, so I created two wallpapers from some images on the web, like the boxart.

Cool! BTW, who is that girl? I missed the whole romantic side quest in my playthrough. Is she one of the guerrila? Because I pissed them off ;)...

Very cool, the res is perfect for me too but I can't use them - my wife would laugh at me.

So much was cut from these games, there appears to be complete HUD / controls in the group files for x-box for example. I'm repeating myself but this was such a missed opportunity, if only the devs could have gotten someone to back them financially to finish them off properly - even half finished they're so much more fun and interesting than most of the bland, big budget rubbish published these days.

So much was cut from these games, there appears to be complete HUD / controls in the group files for x-box for example.

Ar you sure the love interest was cut from White Gold? Because the love-making video is still in there. I always thought I missed the girl...

Ar you sure the love interest was cut from White Gold? Because the love-making video is still in there. I always thought I missed the girl…

Does it appear in the game itself? There's not much love going on in the world I'm playing in! But for most of that, I'm to blame. ;)

How do you guys like these?

Wallpaper%2003.jpg

Wallpaper%2005.jpg

Wallpaper%2004.jpg

Great job Burning Fish! :)
I intend to print one of these on a T-shirt! ;-)

Great job Burning Fish! :)
I intend to print one of these on a T-shirt! ;-)

Thanks Glorian, the last three are actually stills from a fantrailer I'm working on now!
I'm putting a lot of work in it, cause I want to pay my tribute to this game and it's main purpose is to let other gamers know about Xenus II. It's about 75% done now. I aim to finish it this weekend!

Last edited:
Very cool wallpapers Burning Fish!
The day/night cycle in White Gold is awesome. Boiling Point was pretty good too in that regard, I always tried to be out and about at dawn or dusk.

Thanks VET. The trailer is gonna be finished sooner than I expected. I'm in the nitpicking-fase right now (rendering - whining about little details - correcting - rendering again - etc.). I think you guys are gonna like it. :)

Great work, Burning Fish! Even developers can't do better!

I think this is something Deep Shadows never understood. That fans can keep games alive or even help when developers don't have the resources. I remember the first Deep Shadows website, it was so badly translated, that I offered them help right then and there. They never even bothered to reply, although hype and presence is almost more important in the game industry than the quality of the games themselfes. Just look at the success of the STALKER series...

Back
Top Bottom