Dungeon Siege 3 - Quick Look @ Giant Bomb

I ask because have on start highlight one wrong point instead of a global reject, that would have been more clear, more fair, and more out of the pathetic console vs pc war.

It's not about a "pathetic console vs. PC war." I am one of the least likely PC gamers you will ever find bashing consoles. When a UI looks terrible for the PC though I am going to mention it, sorry if that bugs you. Everything about the UI in that video screams analog pad, so I hope the PC version is different.

It's not about a "pathetic console vs. PC war." I am one of the least likely PC gamers you will ever find bashing consoles. When a UI looks terrible for the PC though I am going to mention it, sorry if that bugs you. Everything about the UI in that video screams analog pad, so I hope the PC version is different.

But the UI look cool, that's the problem of such hyper reaction. But ok perhaps the stance design, a game design not an UI design, has been influenced by the consoles controller.

I didn't know this game was Steampunk so now I have more reasons to play it. I like that there is 3 different sections that you put points into per level up. This game seems to be much better then the previous Dungeon Siege games and since this is one of only a handful of Steampunk rpgs I am going to be playing this.

the entire game is not Steampunk. The city of Stonebridge only has the industrial theme.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom