CD Projekt Red hiring forNew RPG

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
CD Projekt Red has posted a boat-load of job openings for an unannounced "RPG in a brand new setting" over on its official blog. "We're looking for people who would rather work on an entirely new and different IP," reads the listing, "a vast RPG for which we want to assemble the best possible staff. It represents an opportunity for you to create a grand new project from the ground up!"

The listing also makes reference to the developer's existing "mature dark-fantasy world," distinguishing this new project as likely separate from The Witcher (at least in location), and as one for those who "can't stomach dwarves, elves or sorceresses who put their ample charms on display in Playboy magazine."

So any speculation on what it might be besides the Witcher 3? I recall news of a scfi setting but that was proven false.

Link-http://cdpred.com/

You sugesting there's gonna be a brand new (and in fact old and cliche) RPG with no (elven and sorceresses, yummy) boobs?!
I'm not buying that thing.

Sounds (and looks like) an awesome place to work! Oh to live in Poland... it *is* Poland, right?
02.png

You sugesting there's gonna be a brand new (and in fact old and cliche) RPG with no (elven and sorceresses, yummy) boobs?!
I'm not buying that thing.

You know you want to. We all know it will have mature sex scenes like the rest of there games. It's a CD Projekt Red standard in every game it has to have sex.

I'm still waiting for more steampunk or scfi rpg's.

Sounds (and looks like) an awesome place to work! Oh to live in Poland… it *is* Poland, right?

Yes there located in Warsaw, Poland .

Okay, then count me in. Where do I pay? :D

Probably next year when they announce the game officially. Looks like its still in the early stage of development.

"mature dark-fantasy" hmm... they forgot to say "gritty"

"mature dark-fantasy" hmm… they forgot to say "gritty"

Ah, yes, another game I won't buy … But will be most certainly be bought by so many millions of other players, because "dark &gritty" & "mature" is the current fashion in gaming … I wonder how all of these dark games will be looked at in let's say 10-20 years in retrospective ?

I hope they replace Skyrim's killing moves with random sex moves .

I wonder what they mean by "vast RPG" , if it is a TES like that it is actually a RPG and not a decapitate them up one i am all for it .
I hope they get their artists first so we are able to see some concept art soon.

Ah, yes, another game I won't buy … But will be most certainly be bought by so many millions of other players, because "dark &gritty" & "mature" is the current fashion in gaming … I wonder how all of these dark games will be looked at in let's say 10-20 years in retrospective ?

This game is only a twinkle in devs' eyes Alrik and you already know that you won't buy it?

I think it sounds pretty interesting. I was a major fan of Witcher 2, so I'm hoping for the best on this one.

Back
Top Bottom