Risen Stormwind tip

mastorofpuppetz

Watchdog
In previous play throughs I thought the storm wind tip was in the gygers lair, this time cannot find it, am I mistaken or is the stormwind tip elsewhere?

you're right, the tip is found in the gygers lair--at least I found it there, in some skeleton loot or maybe a chest i think

No, you find it in the lair of the Undead Lord which is right next to the lair of Gyrger.

Oh, patroscon? Ill have to go back and check, cannot seem to find it, it is not there, but my other playthroughs it was? Weird.

Oh, patroscon? Ill have to go back and check, cannot seem to find it, it is not there, but my other playthroughs it was? Weird.

No, not his cave, the "castle" area where you pick up one of the rings next to the Grygers lair.

I just happen to play that area today and i found the tip, its in the area where you fight one of the undead lords. If your outside the Grygers lair entrance, look for a small tower (very close by), next to the tower there should be stairs leading down and a door.

Follow through and you find yourself in a dead end, you need to pull a ring in that room which will open a passage, you will encounter skeletons and a undead lord. The tip is in that room and it is locked so you will need lockpick.

Ah, found it, I am such an idiot, lol, there are a lot of rooms in that ruin, easy to miss the one with the chest. Thanks. Usually I am thorough, but, I missed that.

Back
Top Bottom