Mass Effect 3 - Leviathan DLC Dated

Dhruin

SasqWatch
From the Bioblog:
We are very pleased to officially announce that the Mass Effect 3 Leviathan single-player DLC will be released on August 28th, 2012 for PS3, Xbox 360, and PC. Please note that on Playstation 3 in Europe, it will be available on August 29th.
To help us celebrate this joyous occasion, we are also releasing a fresh batch of Leviathan wallpapers for you to enjoy. Get ‘em here.
More information.

Can't wait for an opportunity to raise my dead Shepard's EMS by another 10 points, and get more of the glum, nonsensical story. Here BioWare, please monetize me!

I don’t know; $10 for 2-3 hours of content sounds like quite a bargain. But on the other hand, I can do math.

Oh, new wallpapers? Forget my earlier criticisms then, must buy!

I need to enter my date of birth just to see some wallpapers ? Funny.

What I want to know is who gives Bioware all their money ?

Todays kids have too much money and too little brain :D

I don’t know; $10 for 2-3 hours of content sounds like quite a bargain. But on the other hand, I can do math.

I'm not so sure - the underwater gameplay seems like it could be fun, but a 2-3 hour linear mission is not quite enough incentive for me to replay the game.

Dawnguard is more expensive at $20, but it provides incentive to do a couple of new playthroughs, one siding with the Dawnguard and another playing as a vampire, perhaps even a third to try the werewolf perk tree. As each playthrough of Skyrim lasts 100-200 hours, that is quite a lot of entertainment value.

I wouldn't dream of playing through all of Skyrim just because of a DLC. I'd play the DLC content and that's it. I actually find it much easier to play through short games like Mass Effect due to new DLCs than Skyrim, because I can be done with it over a weekend.

Anyway, I'm not playing through ME3 for some time, so I'll probably wait for the next DLC and then get Leviathan at the same time.

Back
Top Bottom