Good Old Games - Holiday Promo Sale

Look's like they are going to be getting about $50 from me. I can't pass up $6.99 each for all the IE games, NWN Diamond Edition, and M&M 1-6.

I think my wife is going to block me from GOG.com. :)

Picked up Divine Divinity, Beyond Divinity and Arx Fatalis all for 10.00 USD. I already have Arx so now I have a digital copy too. Looking forward to playing the Divinity games since I missed these somehow.

Uhh, I think that's a different site!

Hmm, so I guess some of the deals expired. Tried to buy the IE games tonight and they are all $9.99 again!

Was Jagged Alliance Deadly Games given free at som point? It shows in my gog account yet I never bought it and it doesnt show in the receipt even.
Yes, as a thank you to people who had their account for X amount of time (I think it was a year) once the store came out of beta.

Bought interstate and independance war deluxe. Som great games that are not available anywhere else.

GOG should pick up Emperor: Battle for Dune. Its the 3D version of dune and not available in any digital store. I could pick the warez version but I wouldnt mind paying few dollars for it.

What really would make GOG great is install & play client. Steam has made me so lazy I cant be bothered to install a game anymore.

GOG should pick up Emperor: Battle for Dune. Its the 3D version of dune and not available in any digital store. I could pick the warez version but I wouldnt mind paying few dollars for it.
GOG don't have a deal with EA, so it won't happen until they do. I'm hoping they get one, though, as I'd love to see The Bard's Tale on GOG.

Back
Top Bottom