Borderlands 2 - DLC Sir Hammerlock's Big Game Hunt Released

aries100

SasqWatch
Courtesey of Gamebanshee comes news that the dlc Sir Hammerlock's Big Game Hunt has been released. A snip then, from the press release which you can read it in full here.
Sir Hammerlock's Big Game Hunt takes place in Aegrus, the uncharted territory deep in the swamps of Pandora and features new appearances by familiar friends like Sir Hammerlock and Claptrap. It also introduces some all-new characters, like Hyperion Scientist Professor Nakayama, who wants nothing more than to derail your hunting trip. With Borderlands 2's cheeky adventurer as their guide, vault hunters will explore the all-new environments of The Sun Swamps while on memorable quests to collect irresistible new loot and fight devastating new bosses, such as the cave-dwelling beast Thermitage.
More information.

Leave him alone. We have all made spelling mistakes at one time or another.

On topic, I've played two hours of this DLC and I'm quite enjoying it. Hammerlock was always a favorite of mine. Plus I'm just a sucker for BL2. I'll play anything BL2, really. BL2 is one of those games that has so many issues but I still love it. Pandora is just a hilarious and immensely creative world, and Big Game Hunt is also so far.

I am a poor student but my friends gathered money and bought me the game with DLC's as a birthday gift. I like it a lot. There are plenty of improvements from Borderlands 1 even if much of it is the same. I have had problems orienting myself though, I believe the somewhat smaller and cramped spaces in Borderlands 1 was less disorienting.

I've been playing BL2 (no expansions), also. Pretty good but the multi-player aspect makes it so I can't save game when I want even as a single player. Other than that, pretty good stuff.

Back
Top Bottom