Steam curation

I have played Consortium for an hour or so, it plays like a good star trek story and it is more adventure than CRPG. I could recommend it, but 20 Euro for 3 hours of gameplay is a bit too expensive for my taste.

I thinking about to recommend Realms of the Haunting, LA Noir and The Forest
Realms of the Haunting is in a weekly deal right now.

I have played Consortium for an hour or so, it plays like a good star trek story and it is more adventure than CRPG. I could recommend it, but 20 Euro for 3 hours of gameplay is a bit too expensive for my taste.

Ah, okay. It sounds very interesting, but if there's only 3 hrs worth of content then indeed, 20 euro is kind of steep.

...The Forest...

I have that one wishlisted for a while now, and it looks like a cool survival game. I don't see too many RPG elements in there, but I could be mistaken.

May I suggest adding Cthulhu save the world to the list?It's funny game with solid combat and it's dirty cheap (2€ for around 10 hours of gameplay)

Also, Shadowrun returns: Dragonfall is on the list but have you considered adding original Shadowrun returns?I think it's mediocre game and I only recommend Dragonfall to people, but it was RPG of the year 2013 so it should be on the list.

Last edited:
Added

Cthulhu Saves the World
A JRPG in H.P. Lovecraft's Cthulhu world? With many jokes and witty dialogs? Here it is: An entertaining oldschool adventure with engaging gameplay.

172 games

@Nameless one
Cthulhu is great, but I have difficulties to recommend Shadowrun Returns - I had really no fun with it, this game as GotY shows that 2013 was a really bad year for CRPGs.

Added

Transistor
Stylish Cyberpunk Action RPG, challenging original combat with a nice upgrade system, intriguing story, surreal setting, incredible soundtrack - Superb!

174 games

BTW:
With nearly 18k followers we are in the top 30 of 20835 Steam Curators now.
And we are getting ca. 250 new ones/day.

Added

The Forest
A very good survival sandbox game. Still on Early Access, but this game made by just 4 people shows great atmosphere and high production values already!
179 games

Added

Jagged Alliance 2
The best squad based combat RPG ever. Manage your teams and cities. Challenging tactical turn based combat with unique memorable squad members - Great!

184 games (I had to delete an old entry for JA 2 Gold Pack)

Added

Apotheon
Indie Metroidvania-like action platformer. Nice ancient Greek art style level design, hero story with mythological lore, some puzzles, many fights, top!

185 games

-> GogMix

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom