rpg suggestion needed

I saw no mention of two worlds 2 or fable 3 - those not out yet?
Two worlds 2 has an interesting magic system, which makes it worth at least a look. It is a slow starter though, and the first hour or so won't be very enjoyable. I for one thought it turned out quite well, once I got more than a base selection of spells. It is not an amazing game, but a fun diversion.

I just ordered a new gaming PC and it should be here in the next couple of days

I'm in the market for a new gaming rig. Just out of curiosity, what is the make and model you decided to go with? I'd be interested to know. Thanks.

mad gamer - I got a pc from digital storm - on line boutique seller. there is no model number .

one thing real nice is that the pc arrives completely clean - no junk on it at all and you get win 7 disk with it.

excellent tech support. i called up last friday with question about video card. yestersay they called me back to see if issue was resolved.

Two worlds 2 has an interesting magic system, which makes it worth at least a look. It is a slow starter though, and the first hour or so won't be very enjoyable. I for one thought it turned out quite well, once I got more than a base selection of spells. It is not an amazing game, but a fun diversion.

how does it compare to the first two worlds. I did like that one.

how does it compare to the first two worlds. I did like that one.

It's not that much different from a combat point of view. Story telling is a bit better in my opinion so are the graphics. First hour is indeed a bit sluggish but you'll manage :)

Most people consider the second game to be much better than the first. It definitely is fun to play.

It feels like they retained most of the good parts from the first game, and got rid of most of the bad parts. The game can still feel a bit disjointed at times, but it offers a lot of content, and the gameplay itself is quite good. Sadly it feels like you get to use your horse a lot less.

I also liked the first game. It was not perfect, but it offered enough good parts for it to be worth a playthrough.

Back
Top Bottom